REAL RACING STARTS FROM A DIG!

Latest topics

» Let's start this page back up
Mon May 19, 2014 12:57 am by srtslo

» Slow 4door truck wantin to play
Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:10 am by XplicitPerformance

» Track King of Houston1320.com
Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:49 pm by White90GT

» New guy here
Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:07 am by XplicitPerformance

» Newbie here!
Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:22 pm by TxCatfish

» Any ideas?
Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:11 pm by BT03Mach-1

» Where's everybody at ?
Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:33 pm by TxCatfish

» Looks like rain...
Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:29 pm by XplicitPerformance

» Another noob
Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:59 pm by TxCatfish

Top posting users this week

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None


[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 18 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:17 pm


    newbie from baytown

    Share
    avatar
    BT03Mach-1
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

    Posts : 708
    Join date : 2011-04-07

    Re: newbie from baytown

    Post by BT03Mach-1 on Thu May 19, 2011 4:08 pm

    or HRP LOL

    nastyc6
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

    Posts : 28
    Join date : 2011-05-17
    Age : 30

    Re: newbie from baytown

    Post by nastyc6 on Thu May 19, 2011 4:48 pm

    Lol hellraiser the. Bootle! U take out of ur car ill trowel inmine lmao jk
    avatar
    XplicitPerformance
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

    Posts : 1115
    Join date : 2011-04-06

    Re: newbie from baytown

    Post by XplicitPerformance on Thu May 19, 2011 5:40 pm

    nastyc6 wrote:Lol hellraiser the. Bootle! U take out of ur car ill trowel inmine lmao jk

    I take it your posting from your phone LOL
    avatar
    Hellraiser
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

    Posts : 396
    Join date : 2011-04-14

    Re: newbie from baytown

    Post by Hellraiser on Thu May 19, 2011 6:19 pm

    nastyc6 wrote:Lol hellraiser the. Bootle! U take out of ur car ill trowel inmine lmao jk

    scratch me no cum pren da
    avatar
    XplicitPerformance
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

    Posts : 1115
    Join date : 2011-04-06

    Re: newbie from baytown

    Post by XplicitPerformance on Thu May 19, 2011 6:30 pm

    Hellraiser wrote:
    nastyc6 wrote:Lol hellraiser the. Bootle! U take out of ur car ill trowel inmine lmao jk

    scratch me no cum pren da

    I think he was posting from his phone. I believe he said The bottle you take out of your car he can throw in his.
    avatar
    Hellraiser
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

    Posts : 396
    Join date : 2011-04-14

    Re: newbie from baytown

    Post by Hellraiser on Thu May 19, 2011 6:36 pm

    XplicitPerformance wrote:
    Hellraiser wrote:
    nastyc6 wrote:Lol hellraiser the. Bootle! U take out of ur car ill trowel inmine lmao jk

    scratch me no cum pren da

    I think he was posting from his phone. I believe he said The bottle you take out of your car he can throw in his.

    lol I knew what he ment just fucking with him!
    avatar
    XplicitPerformance
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

    Posts : 1115
    Join date : 2011-04-06

    Re: newbie from baytown

    Post by XplicitPerformance on Thu May 19, 2011 6:44 pm

    [quote="Hellraiser"]
    XplicitPerformance wrote:
    Hellraiser wrote:
    nastyc6 wrote:Lol hellraiser the. Bootle! U take out of ur car ill trowel inmine lmao jk

    scratch me no cum pren da

    I think he was posting from his phone. I believe he said The bottle you take out of your car he can throw in his.

    lol I knew what he ment just fucking with him! [/quote

    oh than retract my last statement. I was a little confused with his post at first.

    nastyc6
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

    Posts : 28
    Join date : 2011-05-17
    Age : 30

    Re: newbie from baytown

    Post by nastyc6 on Thu May 19, 2011 6:55 pm

    Yes I'm posting from phone and why does it suck so bad wen u try to go back and fix it lol
    avatar
    lane_change
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

    Posts : 286
    Join date : 2011-04-07
    Location : Katy

    Re: newbie from baytown

    Post by lane_change on Thu May 19, 2011 7:21 pm

    Hellraiser wrote:
    lane_change wrote:
    nastyc6 wrote:O man^^ guys getting serious can't wait till tommorow some serious racing gona go down lmao

    I'm down right now, no racing between me and Chris at present...but we'll run soon and we can post up how bad his 200 beats my little n/a Z.

    it is what it is, if you like ill take one bottle out! Twisted Evil

    I don't need to feed you with any excuse ammunition...I'll run you heads up, motor vs. spray. Neither of us run for money, so no need to handicap anyone.
    avatar
    Hellraiser
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

    Posts : 396
    Join date : 2011-04-14

    Re: newbie from baytown

    Post by Hellraiser on Thu May 19, 2011 7:48 pm

    lane_change wrote:
    Hellraiser wrote:
    lane_change wrote:
    nastyc6 wrote:O man^^ guys getting serious can't wait till tommorow some serious racing gona go down lmao

    I'm down right now, no racing between me and Chris at present...but we'll run soon and we can post up how bad his 200 beats my little n/a Z.

    it is what it is, if you like ill take one bottle out! Twisted Evil

    I don't need to feed you with any excuse ammunition...I'll run you heads up, motor vs. spray. Neither of us run for money, so no need to handicap anyone.

    Twisted Evil thats the way I see it.....all out
    avatar
    BT03Mach-1
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

    Posts : 708
    Join date : 2011-04-07

    Re: newbie from baytown

    Post by BT03Mach-1 on Thu May 19, 2011 8:02 pm

    one day i will have a race car!!!
    avatar
    lane_change
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

    Posts : 286
    Join date : 2011-04-07
    Location : Katy

    Re: newbie from baytown

    Post by lane_change on Thu May 19, 2011 8:04 pm

    I sold my race car long ago, we're just talking street cars.
    avatar
    o'ranga'stang
    Roll Racer
    Roll Racer

    Posts : 106
    Join date : 2011-04-07
    Age : 45
    Location : @ the slough, Freeport, TX

    Re: newbie from baytown

    Post by o'ranga'stang on Thu May 19, 2011 9:34 pm

    XplicitPerformance wrote:
    o'ranga'stang wrote:
    lane_change wrote:45 meet is 45-south and El Dorado. No one races there, it's just a meet up point, so no biggie. People need to be going up Hardy Toll or out I10-W personally.
    pig pig lets keep our honey holes hush hush pig pig

    The only racing I know of in Houston is at Royal Purple raceway.
    nothing wrong with honey holes. That's what pm are for Basketball
    avatar
    lane_change
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

    Posts : 286
    Join date : 2011-04-07
    Location : Katy

    Re: newbie from baytown

    Post by lane_change on Thu May 19, 2011 9:40 pm

    Are there any meets in Katy? Sugarland? or West Houston? Be nice to find some closer meets than KW or 45. I know people go to Sugarland one of the weekend nights to that old diner/burger joint right off of 59S, but I've never seen any races result from those meets...kind of like the I-10 and Fry Rd. Katy meet with all the older muscle cars. I'm not looking for car show meets, but meets where people show up with the intentions to meet new people and new cars and who are looking to run.
    avatar
    BoltonC6
    Roll Racer
    Roll Racer

    Posts : 78
    Join date : 2011-05-18
    Location : Sugar Land

    Re: newbie from baytown

    Post by BoltonC6 on Thu May 19, 2011 9:50 pm

    lane_change wrote:Are there any meets in Katy? Sugarland? or West Houston? Be nice to find some closer meets than KW or 45. I know people go to Sugarland one of the weekend nights to that old diner/burger joint right off of 59S, but I've never seen any races result from those meets...kind of like the I-10 and Fry Rd. Katy meet with all the older muscle cars. I'm not looking for car show meets, but meets where people show up with the intentions to meet new people and new cars and who are looking to run.
    Sugar Land sounds good. And daylight even sounds better. Like early on a Sunday morning. Don't like to race in the dark.
    avatar
    BT03Mach-1
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

    Posts : 708
    Join date : 2011-04-07

    Re: newbie from baytown

    Post by BT03Mach-1 on Fri May 20, 2011 11:24 am

    lane_change wrote:Are there any meets in Katy? Sugarland? or West Houston? Be nice to find some closer meets than KW or 45. I know people go to Sugarland one of the weekend nights to that old diner/burger joint right off of 59S, but I've never seen any races result from those meets...kind of like the I-10 and Fry Rd. Katy meet with all the older muscle cars. I'm not looking for car show meets, but meets where people show up with the intentions to meet new people and new cars and who are looking to run.

    you would have to weed out the people that will only race people they know they can beat... then that only leaves a few cars/people lol
    avatar
    lane_change
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

    Posts : 286
    Join date : 2011-04-07
    Location : Katy

    Re: newbie from baytown

    Post by lane_change on Fri May 20, 2011 11:57 am

    Everyone should be able to beat me, so I think that should leave the field wide open.
    avatar
    BoltonC6
    Roll Racer
    Roll Racer

    Posts : 78
    Join date : 2011-05-18
    Location : Sugar Land

    Re: newbie from baytown

    Post by BoltonC6 on Fri May 20, 2011 12:22 pm

    lane_change wrote:Everyone should be able to beat me, so I think that should leave the field wide open.
    Don't think there is anyone here I can beat either. All you guys with 200 or 300 nitrous shots. I don't have a chance with my measly bolt on n/a 08 vette.
    avatar
    lane_change
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

    Posts : 286
    Join date : 2011-04-07
    Location : Katy

    Re: newbie from baytown

    Post by lane_change on Fri May 20, 2011 12:23 pm

    BoltonC6 wrote:
    lane_change wrote:Everyone should be able to beat me, so I think that should leave the field wide open.
    Don't think there is anyone here I can beat either. All you guys with 200 or 300 nitrous shots. I don't have a chance with my measly bolt on n/a 08 vette.

    Those fucking nitrous guys are a bunch of chumps....I will continue to hate those douche bags until I get my nitrous system installed, then we'll all be cool again.

    nastyc6
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

    Posts : 28
    Join date : 2011-05-17
    Age : 30

    Re: newbie from baytown

    Post by nastyc6 on Fri May 20, 2011 12:57 pm

    Lol are u going with a fogger or just a regular plate system?
    avatar
    lane_change
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

    Posts : 286
    Join date : 2011-04-07
    Location : Katy

    Re: newbie from baytown

    Post by lane_change on Fri May 20, 2011 1:59 pm

    nastyc6 wrote:Lol are u going with a fogger or just a regular plate system?

    I'll be running a basic plate system. Was planning on a dry fogger, but with the recent changes to the n/a setup, it will be pushing my stock fuel system too hard. So instead of upgrading the entire fuel system, I'm just going to be running a secondary stand alone fuel system and will be spraying a wet shot w/ Nitrous and Meth, no gasoline. My car is already running on E85, possibly switching over to E98.
    avatar
    BT03Mach-1
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

    Posts : 708
    Join date : 2011-04-07

    Re: newbie from baytown

    Post by BT03Mach-1 on Fri May 20, 2011 2:02 pm

    i didn't think you could run meth with nitrous?
    avatar
    XplicitPerformance
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

    Posts : 1115
    Join date : 2011-04-06

    Re: newbie from baytown

    Post by XplicitPerformance on Fri May 20, 2011 2:13 pm

    lane_change wrote:
    nastyc6 wrote:Lol are u going with a fogger or just a regular plate system?

    I'll be running a basic plate system. Was planning on a dry fogger, but with the recent changes to the n/a setup, it will be pushing my stock fuel system too hard. So instead of upgrading the entire fuel system, I'm just going to be running a secondary stand alone fuel system and will be spraying a wet shot w/ Nitrous and Meth, no gasoline. My car is already running on E85, possibly switching over to E98.

    must be a serious motor if you need E98. I know 14 to 1 race cars who run E98
    avatar
    n20kid @ clsc
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

    Posts : 18
    Join date : 2011-04-07
    Age : 35
    Location : South...

    Re: newbie from baytown

    Post by n20kid @ clsc on Fri May 20, 2011 2:26 pm

    Oh I Can't wait to come out and play Twisted Evil


    _________________

    Destroying internet myth's one post at a time..
    avatar
    lane_change
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

    Posts : 286
    Join date : 2011-04-07
    Location : Katy

    Re: newbie from baytown

    Post by lane_change on Fri May 20, 2011 2:28 pm

    XplicitPerformance wrote:
    lane_change wrote:
    nastyc6 wrote:Lol are u going with a fogger or just a regular plate system?

    I'll be running a basic plate system. Was planning on a dry fogger, but with the recent changes to the n/a setup, it will be pushing my stock fuel system too hard. So instead of upgrading the entire fuel system, I'm just going to be running a secondary stand alone fuel system and will be spraying a wet shot w/ Nitrous and Meth, no gasoline. My car is already running on E85, possibly switching over to E98.

    must be a serious motor if you need E98. I know 14 to 1 race cars who run E98

    14:1 as in high compression?

    Mine is 13.8:1...I haven't attained the 14:1 baller status yet.

    Sponsored content

    Re: newbie from baytown

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:35 am