REAL RACING STARTS FROM A DIG!

Latest topics

» Let's start this page back up
Mon May 19, 2014 12:57 am by srtslo

» Slow 4door truck wantin to play
Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:10 am by XplicitPerformance

» Track King of Houston1320.com
Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:49 pm by White90GT

» New guy here
Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:07 am by XplicitPerformance

» Newbie here!
Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:22 pm by TxCatfish

» Any ideas?
Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:11 pm by BT03Mach-1

» Where's everybody at ?
Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:33 pm by TxCatfish

» Looks like rain...
Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:29 pm by XplicitPerformance

» Another noob
Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:59 pm by TxCatfish

Top posting users this week

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None


[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 18 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:17 pm


    XplicitPerformance 7/11/11

    Share
    avatar
    XplicitPerformance
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

    Posts : 1115
    Join date : 2011-04-06

    XplicitPerformance 7/11/11

    Post by XplicitPerformance on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:28 pm

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqahmTTg8VI



    La Big Red vs XPSRT8

    XP GTO vs SRT4 (one that raced WickedG8)

    XPSRT8 vs TxOutlaw (dig)

    XPSRT8 vs Lightning

    Lingenfelter vs 2.9 Whipple 700+ hp Mustang who couldn't drive LOL

    XPSRT8 vs SRT4 mods unknown

    XPSRT8 vs SRT4 vs Lightning (SRT8 gave both the hit from a dig)

    avatar
    The_goat
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

    Posts : 29
    Join date : 2011-07-06
    Location : SE

    Re: XplicitPerformance 7/11/11

    Post by The_goat on Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:05 pm

    nice run guys
    avatar
    SC_Snakebite
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

    Posts : 38
    Join date : 2011-04-06
    Age : 29
    Location : Houston Texas

    Re: XplicitPerformance 7/11/11

    Post by SC_Snakebite on Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:56 pm

    What's up with the guy in the cobra? Figured he would have at least kept up with the vette.
    avatar
    x TX OuTLawZ x
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

    Posts : 617
    Join date : 2011-04-06

    Re: XplicitPerformance 7/11/11

    Post by x TX OuTLawZ x on Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:00 pm

    Lol he could not.drive for.shit!! He missed gear every single time they raced and it was 2nd gear to!
    avatar
    The_goat
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

    Posts : 29
    Join date : 2011-07-06
    Location : SE

    Re: XplicitPerformance 7/11/11

    Post by The_goat on Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:10 pm

    that sucks
    avatar
    BT03Mach-1
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

    Posts : 708
    Join date : 2011-04-07

    Re: XplicitPerformance 7/11/11

    Post by BT03Mach-1 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:21 pm

    i don't think even if he drive he could have stayed with that vette....
    avatar
    lane_change
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

    Posts : 286
    Join date : 2011-04-07
    Location : Katy

    Re: XplicitPerformance 7/11/11

    Post by lane_change on Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:02 pm

    730whp Mustang will not hang with a 760whp nitrous fed Z06. Driver or no driver, that car was dead in the water.
    avatar
    XplicitPerformance
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

    Posts : 1115
    Join date : 2011-04-06

    Re: XplicitPerformance 7/11/11

    Post by XplicitPerformance on Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:51 pm

    yeah not to mention he was rolling 3 deep. I was hoping he would of put up a better fight than that though.
    avatar
    v8sten
    Roll Racer
    Roll Racer

    Posts : 96
    Join date : 2011-04-06
    Age : 34
    Location : SOUF SIDE

    Re: XplicitPerformance 7/11/11

    Post by v8sten on Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:22 am

    if your gunna roll up next to that vette, you better bring something with some real power, im sorry, a mod motor isnt going to beat that car. i can think of may be 1 mod motor mustang that might be able to give that car a good run, may be.
    avatar
    ØEM
    Roll Racer
    Roll Racer

    Posts : 150
    Join date : 2011-04-07

    Re: XplicitPerformance 7/11/11

    Post by ØEM on Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:36 am

    looks like it was a good time, that jeep was hurting feelings Laughing
    avatar
    BT03Mach-1
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

    Posts : 708
    Join date : 2011-04-07

    Re: XplicitPerformance 7/11/11

    Post by BT03Mach-1 on Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:22 am

    ØEM wrote:looks like it was a good time, that jeep was hurting feelings Laughing


    well beating 13 and 14 second cars aint really hurting feeling lol I'm sure it was fun for him!!
    avatar
    BT03Mach-1
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

    Posts : 708
    Join date : 2011-04-07

    Re: XplicitPerformance 7/11/11

    Post by BT03Mach-1 on Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:25 am

    v8sten wrote:if your gunna roll up next to that vette, you better bring something with some real power, im sorry, a mod motor isnt going to beat that car. i can think of may be 1 mod motor mustang that might be able to give that car a good run, may be.

    maybe the white twin turbo 03 cobra or marks shelby. maybe the blue cobra from baytown I forgot his name lol
    avatar
    ØEM
    Roll Racer
    Roll Racer

    Posts : 150
    Join date : 2011-04-07

    Re: XplicitPerformance 7/11/11

    Post by ØEM on Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:30 am

    BT03Mach-1 wrote:
    ØEM wrote:looks like it was a good time, that jeep was hurting feelings Laughing


    well beating 13 and 14 second cars aint really hurting feeling lol I'm sure it was fun for him!!

    Shocked he almost beat that camaro off here, thought he was supposed to be quicker then that?
    avatar
    BT03Mach-1
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

    Posts : 708
    Join date : 2011-04-07

    Re: XplicitPerformance 7/11/11

    Post by BT03Mach-1 on Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:42 am

    who outlaw? he is only a high 12 (at the track). he won? i just watched it again lol. those jeeps 60' like crazy
    avatar
    ØEM
    Roll Racer
    Roll Racer

    Posts : 150
    Join date : 2011-04-07

    Re: XplicitPerformance 7/11/11

    Post by ØEM on Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:03 am

    BT03Mach-1 wrote:who outlaw? he is only a high 12 (at the track). he won? i just watched it again lol. those jeeps 60' like crazy
    oh i always see him talking about beating vettes and dig racing, thought he was a little faster.
    avatar
    XplicitPerformance
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

    Posts : 1115
    Join date : 2011-04-06

    Re: XplicitPerformance 7/11/11

    Post by XplicitPerformance on Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:29 pm

    ØEM wrote:
    BT03Mach-1 wrote:who outlaw? he is only a high 12 (at the track). he won? i just watched it again lol. those jeeps 60' like crazy
    oh i always see him talking about beating vettes and dig racing, thought he was a little faster.

    Jeeps are hard to play with from a dig. In outlaws defense he had a shitty launch and missed 3rd. I heard the missed shift and I was filming. Outlaw runs damn good for a true stock SS not HOUSTON stock.
    avatar
    ØEM
    Roll Racer
    Roll Racer

    Posts : 150
    Join date : 2011-04-07

    Re: XplicitPerformance 7/11/11

    Post by ØEM on Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:14 pm

    i must be getting good at digs then Twisted Evil, and if its truly 100% stock then hell ya its running good.
    avatar
    XplicitPerformance
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

    Posts : 1115
    Join date : 2011-04-06

    Re: XplicitPerformance 7/11/11

    Post by XplicitPerformance on Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:08 pm

    ØEM wrote:i must be getting good at digs then Twisted Evil, and if its truly 100% stock then hell ya its running good.

    yeah outlaw is actually bone stock. He pops hood for all the doubters. He even has a paper fram air filter FTL!

    jerry03cobra
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

    Posts : 49
    Join date : 2011-04-07
    Age : 39
    Location : Baytown,TX

    Re: XplicitPerformance 7/11/11

    Post by jerry03cobra on Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:13 pm

    BT03Mach-1 wrote:
    v8sten wrote:if your gunna roll up next to that vette, you better bring something with some real power, im sorry, a mod motor isnt going to beat that car. i can think of may be 1 mod motor mustang that might be able to give that car a good run, may be.

    maybe the white twin turbo 03 cobra or marks shelby. maybe the blue cobra from baytown I forgot his name lol

    Dam it's like that bill lol... lol! I will be back soon.
    avatar
    XplicitPerformance
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

    Posts : 1115
    Join date : 2011-04-06

    Re: XplicitPerformance 7/11/11

    Post by XplicitPerformance on Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:30 pm

    v8sten wrote:if your gunna roll up next to that vette, you better bring something with some real power, im sorry, a mod motor isnt going to beat that car. i can think of may be 1 mod motor mustang that might be able to give that car a good run, may be.

    You may want to stick to SBC stuff don. I know quite a few mod motors that will give that car a run for the money! Jerry03Cobra = one of them
    avatar
    lane_change
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

    Posts : 286
    Join date : 2011-04-07
    Location : Katy

    Re: XplicitPerformance 7/11/11

    Post by lane_change on Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:37 pm

    I know Chris has been waiting to run Micah again....but so far I haven't heard about that going down.
    avatar
    XplicitPerformance
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

    Posts : 1115
    Join date : 2011-04-06

    Re: XplicitPerformance 7/11/11

    Post by XplicitPerformance on Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:03 am

    lane_change wrote:I know Chris has been waiting to run Micah again....but so far I haven't heard about that going down.

    He just can't keep that cobra together can he?
    avatar
    sleeper
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

    Posts : 36
    Join date : 2011-04-06
    Age : 39
    Location : santa fe,tx

    Re: XplicitPerformance 7/11/11

    Post by sleeper on Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:01 am

    This is getting interesting Very Happy
    avatar
    o'ranga'stang
    Roll Racer
    Roll Racer

    Posts : 106
    Join date : 2011-04-07
    Age : 44
    Location : @ the slough, Freeport, TX

    Re: XplicitPerformance 7/11/11

    Post by o'ranga'stang on Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:50 am

    XplicitPerformance wrote:
    lane_change wrote:I know Chris has been waiting to run Micah again....but so far I haven't heard about that going down.

    He just can't keep that cobra together can he?
    its not always the cars decision as to whether its apart or together .
    avatar
    SixPtSlo
    Roll Racer
    Roll Racer

    Posts : 79
    Join date : 2011-04-07
    Age : 31
    Location : Mexico

    Re: XplicitPerformance 7/11/11

    Post by SixPtSlo on Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:51 pm

    me and bill ran that black srt4 on the way home. it was a turd.

    Sponsored content

    Re: XplicitPerformance 7/11/11

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:27 pm