REAL RACING STARTS FROM A DIG!

Latest topics

» Let's start this page back up
Mon May 19, 2014 12:57 am by srtslo

» Slow 4door truck wantin to play
Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:10 am by XplicitPerformance

» Track King of Houston1320.com
Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:49 pm by White90GT

» New guy here
Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:07 am by XplicitPerformance

» Newbie here!
Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:22 pm by TxCatfish

» Any ideas?
Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:11 pm by BT03Mach-1

» Where's everybody at ?
Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:33 pm by TxCatfish

» Looks like rain...
Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:29 pm by XplicitPerformance

» Another noob
Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:59 pm by TxCatfish

Top posting users this week

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None


[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 18 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:17 pm


    Whats up New Guy here

    Share
    avatar
    wickedssrt
    Roll Racer
    Roll Racer

    Posts : 79
    Join date : 2011-07-21
    Age : 27
    Location : ALVIN

    Re: Whats up New Guy here

    Post by wickedssrt on Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:36 pm

    No I mean to slow
    avatar
    XplicitPerformance
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

    Posts : 1115
    Join date : 2011-04-06

    Re: Whats up New Guy here

    Post by XplicitPerformance on Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:36 am

    Evil - I bet that car is a pretty decent 1/4 mile car.
    avatar
    Evilution
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2011-08-03

    Re: Whats up New Guy here

    Post by Evilution on Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:40 am

    XplicitPerformance wrote:Evil - I bet that car is a pretty decent 1/4 mile car.

    what the neon? i dont doubt it. those things can be made quick easy. pretty cool cars
    avatar
    XplicitPerformance
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

    Posts : 1115
    Join date : 2011-04-06

    Re: Whats up New Guy here

    Post by XplicitPerformance on Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:42 am

    Evilution wrote:
    XplicitPerformance wrote:Evil - I bet that car is a pretty decent 1/4 mile car.

    what the neon? i dont doubt it. those things can be made quick easy. pretty cool cars

    no your camaro. Neons suck in the 1/4....the only one that I have seen run pretty well is Zo aka BluFlame.
    avatar
    Evilution
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2011-08-03

    Re: Whats up New Guy here

    Post by Evilution on Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:45 am

    XplicitPerformance wrote:
    Evilution wrote:
    XplicitPerformance wrote:Evil - I bet that car is a pretty decent 1/4 mile car.

    what the neon? i dont doubt it. those things can be made quick easy. pretty cool cars

    no your camaro. Neons suck in the 1/4....the only one that I have seen run pretty well is Zo aka BluFlame.

    oh well thank you then! we shall find out this friday. ill be sure to get some vids. you guys let me know when you meet up. id like to get in on some action.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Whats up New Guy here

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:28 pm