REAL RACING STARTS FROM A DIG!

Latest topics

» Let's start this page back up
Mon May 19, 2014 12:57 am by srtslo

» Slow 4door truck wantin to play
Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:10 am by XplicitPerformance

» Track King of Houston1320.com
Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:49 pm by White90GT

» New guy here
Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:07 am by XplicitPerformance

» Newbie here!
Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:22 pm by TxCatfish

» Any ideas?
Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:11 pm by BT03Mach-1

» Where's everybody at ?
Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:33 pm by TxCatfish

» Looks like rain...
Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:29 pm by XplicitPerformance

» Another noob
Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:59 pm by TxCatfish

Top posting users this week

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None


[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 18 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:17 pm


    top 5 roll cars who are they

    Share
    avatar
    XplicitPerformance
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

    Posts : 1115
    Join date : 2011-04-06

    Re: top 5 roll cars who are they

    Post by XplicitPerformance on Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:44 pm

    gypsygeorge wrote:okay ill be out tonight looking to take the number1 roll king and then ill take number 2 spot after i race hellraiser heheh lol


    I'll see what we can do. How about lining up with Chucks vette?
    avatar
    Hellraiser
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

    Posts : 396
    Join date : 2011-04-14

    Re: top 5 roll cars who are they

    Post by Hellraiser on Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:11 pm

    gypsygeorge wrote:okay ill be out tonight looking to take the number1 roll king and then ill take number 2 spot after i race hellraiser heheh lol

    I can not come out tonight we can play tomorrow or we can just take everone else out! Twisted Evil
    avatar
    x TX OuTLawZ x
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

    Posts : 617
    Join date : 2011-04-06

    Re: top 5 roll cars who are they

    Post by x TX OuTLawZ x on Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:58 am

    XplicitPerformance wrote:
    gypsygeorge wrote:okay ill be out tonight looking to take the number1 roll king and then ill take number 2 spot after i race hellraiser heheh lol


    I'll see what we can do. How about lining up with Chucks vette?


    x222. Bump for this race
    avatar
    lane_change
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

    Posts : 286
    Join date : 2011-04-07
    Location : Katy

    Re: top 5 roll cars who are they

    Post by lane_change on Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:48 am

    I didn't think Chuck did much roll racing.

    gypsygeorge
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

    Posts : 41
    Join date : 2011-08-12
    Location : sw houston

    Re: top 5 roll cars who are they

    Post by gypsygeorge on Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:38 am

    ill race chuck set it up i think that will be a good race
    avatar
    XplicitPerformance
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

    Posts : 1115
    Join date : 2011-04-06

    Re: top 5 roll cars who are they

    Post by XplicitPerformance on Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:04 pm

    lane_change wrote:I didn't think Chuck did much roll racing.

    He doesnt in the camaro or when its for $. The vette is the play around car.
    avatar
    BT03Mach-1
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

    Posts : 708
    Join date : 2011-04-07

    Re: top 5 roll cars who are they

    Post by BT03Mach-1 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:12 pm

    i don't think he will race his vette. he said last weekend that if he is going to race he will just go home and get the red car.

    gypsygeorge
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

    Posts : 41
    Join date : 2011-08-12
    Location : sw houston

    Re: top 5 roll cars who are they

    Post by gypsygeorge on Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:19 pm

    XplicitPerformance wrote:yeah the number 1 spot is held by a GTO. They were the first two people to race for a spot. You should take the GTO out no problem though.
    okay well wheres this gto at cuz im ready to take the spot i did a call out so im more then sure he knows so if he is ready ill meet up any time to do the race im holding my own out there im not the fastest thing out there but i got ballz and im willing to put them on the line so bring out that number1 gto or g8 what ever it is but im ready to be the number1 till hell raiser kicks my ass again hehehehehe lol Question cheers
    avatar
    Houston1320
    Admin

    Posts : 532
    Join date : 2011-04-06

    Re: top 5 roll cars who are they

    Post by Houston1320 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:21 pm

    gypsygeorge wrote:
    XplicitPerformance wrote:yeah the number 1 spot is held by a GTO. They were the first two people to race for a spot. You should take the GTO out no problem though.
    okay well wheres this gto at cuz im ready to take the spot i did a call out so im more then sure he knows so if he is ready ill meet up any time to do the race im holding my own out there im not the fastest thing out there but i got ballz and im willing to put them on the line so bring out that number1 gto or g8 what ever it is but im ready to be the number1 till hell raiser kicks my ass again hehehehehe lol Question cheers

    if you can start a new thread calling out SixPtSlo. Once you do this he has 2 weeks from your call out topic start date to get the race done. If he does not than you get his spot.
    avatar
    SixPtSlo
    Roll Racer
    Roll Racer

    Posts : 79
    Join date : 2011-04-07
    Age : 32
    Location : Mexico

    Re: top 5 roll cars who are they

    Post by SixPtSlo on Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:32 pm

    wtf? somebody give me a n2o kit asap!!! i work friday and sat nights now so it would have to be during the week sometime. also 400hp GTO vs 600 hp ZO6= waist of gas. Dru text me when anyone calls me out or needs details about something so i can get to a computer.

    gypsygeorge
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

    Posts : 41
    Join date : 2011-08-12
    Location : sw houston

    Re: top 5 roll cars who are they

    Post by gypsygeorge on Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:45 pm

    ill do it on motor
    avatar
    lane_change
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

    Posts : 286
    Join date : 2011-04-07
    Location : Katy

    Re: top 5 roll cars who are they

    Post by lane_change on Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:59 pm

    You coming out tonight George? 45 South meet?
    avatar
    x TX OuTLawZ x
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

    Posts : 617
    Join date : 2011-04-06

    Re: top 5 roll cars who are they

    Post by x TX OuTLawZ x on Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:20 pm

    Do u do digs lane change?
    avatar
    lane_change
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

    Posts : 286
    Join date : 2011-04-07
    Location : Katy

    Re: top 5 roll cars who are they

    Post by lane_change on Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:24 pm

    Dig - track
    Roll - street
    avatar
    x TX OuTLawZ x
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

    Posts : 617
    Join date : 2011-04-06

    Re: top 5 roll cars who are they

    Post by x TX OuTLawZ x on Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:27 pm

    Lol Aight just wondering

    gypsygeorge
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

    Posts : 41
    Join date : 2011-08-12
    Location : sw houston

    Re: top 5 roll cars who are they

    Post by gypsygeorge on Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:04 am

    no i didnt get any race gas tonight
    avatar
    Justa4
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2011-08-31
    Age : 37
    Location : Baytown!

    Re: top 5 roll cars who are they

    Post by Justa4 on Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:12 pm

    soooo where can this "top 5 roll cars" list be found? Basketball
    avatar
    lane_change
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

    Posts : 286
    Join date : 2011-04-07
    Location : Katy

    Re: top 5 roll cars who are they

    Post by lane_change on Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:58 pm

    Men's bathroom of the Shell Gas Station at the corner of Tidwell and Little York, 3rd stall on the left. Just look up. The complete list is there along with the phone numbers for the call-out. Good luck.
    avatar
    Justa4
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2011-08-31
    Age : 37
    Location : Baytown!

    Re: top 5 roll cars who are they

    Post by Justa4 on Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:16 pm

    lane_change wrote:Men's bathroom of the Shell Gas Station at the corner of Tidwell and Little York, 3rd stall on the left. Just look up. The complete list is there along with the phone numbers for the call-out. Good luck.

    nay... Was there and all that was in that stall was a toothless homeless guy asking me if I was there for a good time I said yes where is the li... before I could finish he had my pants off ...and I wasn't complaining...until he left with out giving me that fucking list mannn. Neutral
    avatar
    lane_change
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

    Posts : 286
    Join date : 2011-04-07
    Location : Katy

    Re: top 5 roll cars who are they

    Post by lane_change on Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:53 pm

    I suggest you call out Zoe or Eric...might as well go after your own kind first.
    avatar
    XplicitPerformance
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

    Posts : 1115
    Join date : 2011-04-06

    Re: top 5 roll cars who are they

    Post by XplicitPerformance on Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:05 am

    lane_change wrote:I suggest you call out Zoe or Eric...might as well go after your own kind first.

    I thought Eric gave up racing or something.
    avatar
    Justa4
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2011-08-31
    Age : 37
    Location : Baytown!

    Re: top 5 roll cars who are they

    Post by Justa4 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:40 am

    XplicitPerformance wrote:
    lane_change wrote:I suggest you call out Zoe or Eric...might as well go after your own kind first.




    I thought Eric gave up racing or something.


    welp.. I beat erick blubawls 30r with my old pump gas setup and lower boost a lil while ago... if you are talking about "shammo" erick the other "blubawlz" eric did him pretty nasty before and using my keen ricer math that would equal up to me putting it on shammo pretty badly. But word is shamoo went back to a "smaller" turbo so. meh..

    Zoe, I called my hommie out a lil bit ago. we will run and I will eat some humble pie happily...lol. He has a fairly low 10 sec car in the 140's if he actually gets it into 4th successively lmao!

    Eric "BLUnoBAWLZ" actually has another fully built 35r red srt4 he is suppose to bring out...IF thats the eric you are reffering to Drew.


    I ran that built 300zx and pulled him pruddy good.. I ran my fellow gypsy, "gypsy george" and I cant say I did to bad a all given the traction problems I was having.

    I just wanted to see how this "roll list" looks, I may not be able to even piss in its direction, but who knows afro




    avatar
    Houston1320
    Admin

    Posts : 532
    Join date : 2011-04-06

    Re: top 5 roll cars who are they

    Post by Houston1320 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:55 am

    Justa4 wrote:
    XplicitPerformance wrote:
    lane_change wrote:I suggest you call out Zoe or Eric...might as well go after your own kind first.




    I thought Eric gave up racing or something.


    welp.. I beat erick blubawls 30r with my old pump gas setup and lower boost a lil while ago... if you are talking about "shammo" erick the other "blubawlz" eric did him pretty nasty before and using my keen ricer math that would equal up to me putting it on shammo pretty badly. But word is shamoo went back to a "smaller" turbo so. meh..

    Zoe, I called my hommie out a lil bit ago. we will run and I will eat some humble pie happily...lol. He has a fairly low 10 sec car in the 140's if he actually gets it into 4th successively lmao!

    Eric "BLUnoBAWLZ" actually has another fully built 35r red srt4 he is suppose to bring out...IF thats the eric you are reffering to Drew.


    I ran that built 300zx and pulled him pruddy good.. I ran my fellow gypsy, "gypsy george" and I cant say I did to bad a all given the traction problems I was having.

    I just wanted to see how this "roll list" looks, I may not be able to even piss in its direction, but who knows afro





    The roll list is something that is very new to this site. There are only 2 cars on the list which have since been non active members. I am considering whiping the list clean (its only 2 cars) and setting up some new races for the spots.
    avatar
    Justa4
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2011-08-31
    Age : 37
    Location : Baytown!

    Re: top 5 roll cars who are they

    Post by Justa4 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:01 am

    Houston1320 wrote:
    Justa4 wrote:
    XplicitPerformance wrote:
    lane_change wrote:I suggest you call out Zoe or Eric...might as well go after your own kind first.




    I thought Eric gave up racing or something.


    welp.. I beat erick blubawls 30r with my old pump gas setup and lower boost a lil while ago... if you are talking about "shammo" erick the other "blubawlz" eric did him pretty nasty before and using my keen ricer math that would equal up to me putting it on shammo pretty badly. But word is shamoo went back to a "smaller" turbo so. meh..

    Zoe, I called my hommie out a lil bit ago. we will run and I will eat some humble pie happily...lol. He has a fairly low 10 sec car in the 140's if he actually gets it into 4th successively lmao!

    Eric "BLUnoBAWLZ" actually has another fully built 35r red srt4 he is suppose to bring out...IF thats the eric you are reffering to Drew.


    I ran that built 300zx and pulled him pruddy good.. I ran my fellow gypsy, "gypsy george" and I cant say I did to bad a all given the traction problems I was having.

    I just wanted to see how this "roll list" looks, I may not be able to even piss in its direction, but who knows afro





    The roll list is something that is very new to this site. There are only 2 cars on the list which have since been non active members. I am considering whiping the list clean (its only 2 cars) and setting up some new races for the spots.



    Oh ok.I was mis-informed... I was told there was a already active top 5 roll racers list lol. Anyhow, enjoying the site.
    avatar
    Houston1320
    Admin

    Posts : 532
    Join date : 2011-04-06

    Re: top 5 roll cars who are they

    Post by Houston1320 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:12 am

    Justa4 wrote:
    Houston1320 wrote:
    Justa4 wrote:
    XplicitPerformance wrote:
    lane_change wrote:I suggest you call out Zoe or Eric...might as well go after your own kind first.




    I thought Eric gave up racing or something.


    welp.. I beat erick blubawls 30r with my old pump gas setup and lower boost a lil while ago... if you are talking about "shammo" erick the other "blubawlz" eric did him pretty nasty before and using my keen ricer math that would equal up to me putting it on shammo pretty badly. But word is shamoo went back to a "smaller" turbo so. meh..

    Zoe, I called my hommie out a lil bit ago. we will run and I will eat some humble pie happily...lol. He has a fairly low 10 sec car in the 140's if he actually gets it into 4th successively lmao!

    Eric "BLUnoBAWLZ" actually has another fully built 35r red srt4 he is suppose to bring out...IF thats the eric you are reffering to Drew.


    I ran that built 300zx and pulled him pruddy good.. I ran my fellow gypsy, "gypsy george" and I cant say I did to bad a all given the traction problems I was having.

    I just wanted to see how this "roll list" looks, I may not be able to even piss in its direction, but who knows afro





    The roll list is something that is very new to this site. There are only 2 cars on the list which have since been non active members. I am considering whiping the list clean (its only 2 cars) and setting up some new races for the spots.



    Oh ok.I was mis-informed... I was told there was a already active top 5 roll racers list lol. Anyhow, enjoying the site.

    The Dig list is pretty active. We pride ourself on the dig racing. We recently implemented a "roll" list to keep some of the members happy and active.

    Sponsored content

    Re: top 5 roll cars who are they

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:47 am