REAL RACING STARTS FROM A DIG!

Latest topics

» Let's start this page back up
Mon May 19, 2014 12:57 am by srtslo

» Slow 4door truck wantin to play
Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:10 am by XplicitPerformance

» Track King of Houston1320.com
Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:49 pm by White90GT

» New guy here
Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:07 am by XplicitPerformance

» Newbie here!
Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:22 pm by TxCatfish

» Any ideas?
Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:11 pm by BT03Mach-1

» Where's everybody at ?
Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:33 pm by TxCatfish

» Looks like rain...
Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:29 pm by XplicitPerformance

» Another noob
Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:59 pm by TxCatfish

Top posting users this week

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None


[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 18 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:17 pm


    calling out WickedsG8 for the #5 spot

    Share
    avatar
    lane_change
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

    Posts : 286
    Join date : 2011-04-07
    Location : Katy

    Re: calling out WickedsG8 for the #5 spot

    Post by lane_change on Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:48 pm

    Houston1320 wrote:Let me clear a few things up. The "STREET" ladder CAN be raced at the track. However it is up to the two participating parties to agree. If the spot holder does not agree to the track than the spotholder should have the last word in my opinion due to the fact that he/she is the spot holder. I am sure MOST do not have a problem with participating at the track in a controlled environment with a actual tree and marked off start and finish lines.

    Houston1320

    Unless you are not track legal...so paying money to defend a slot, just to get kicked off the track. Seems like a lot of wasted time and effort for a street ladder. Not that I am on any of the ladders, but I can see where that would be an issue.
    avatar
    BT03Mach-1
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

    Posts : 708
    Join date : 2011-04-07

    Re: calling out WickedsG8 for the #5 spot

    Post by BT03Mach-1 on Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:54 pm

    well 75% of the time rpr dont say anything. i have seen people run 10's all night and never get kicked off. but i have also seen them kick people off for running low 11's.
    avatar
    4sell
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

    Posts : 39
    Join date : 2011-08-13

    Re: calling out WickedsG8 for the #5 spot

    Post by 4sell on Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:57 pm

    I think the earlier in the nite you run under 11.50 the more likely they notice. Especially if you post time. Its one run anyway if its for a spot so i guess it wouldnt matter to me and at least surface would be better and safer. The only way i could DIG an auto car would be at the track,, i suck at launching.
    avatar
    lane_change
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

    Posts : 286
    Join date : 2011-04-07
    Location : Katy

    Re: calling out WickedsG8 for the #5 spot

    Post by lane_change on Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:28 pm

    I have never gotten away with anything at Baytown....Sealy, of course. It doesn't really matter, I don't want to be on any ladder or have to challenge anyone or be challenged. I was just stating about the fact that some of us are not track legal, so driving to Baytown, spending money on the gate fee, waiting in line, getting kicked out, etc...doesn't appeal to me, so I'm sure others would feel the same way. But who knows, maybe it's just me.
    avatar
    4sell
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

    Posts : 39
    Join date : 2011-08-13

    Re: calling out WickedsG8 for the #5 spot

    Post by 4sell on Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:35 pm

    I prefer sealy, more runs no tech, but my inlaws live in Baytown so I drop my wife off and go


    Last edited by 4sell on Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    BT03Mach-1
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

    Posts : 708
    Join date : 2011-04-07

    Re: calling out WickedsG8 for the #5 spot

    Post by BT03Mach-1 on Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:36 pm

    yeah you have a far drive its close for us. lines suck the price ain't bad but.... the problem now with the track is there are a lot of jackasses going there now. you use to be able to leave ur windows down and hood up. now trucks run around doing donuts in the pit area, starting fights and stealing stuff.
    avatar
    Houston1320
    Admin

    Posts : 532
    Join date : 2011-04-06

    Re: calling out WickedsG8 for the #5 spot

    Post by Houston1320 on Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:14 pm

    lane_change wrote:
    Houston1320 wrote:Let me clear a few things up. The "STREET" ladder CAN be raced at the track. However it is up to the two participating parties to agree. If the spot holder does not agree to the track than the spotholder should have the last word in my opinion due to the fact that he/she is the spot holder. I am sure MOST do not have a problem with participating at the track in a controlled environment with a actual tree and marked off start and finish lines.

    Houston1320

    Unless you are not track legal...so paying money to defend a slot, just to get kicked off the track. Seems like a lot of wasted time and effort for a street ladder. Not that I am on any of the ladders, but I can see where that would be an issue.

    Than I would suggest to those people to learn how to hook on the street. Cool
    avatar
    XPSRT8
    Roll Racer
    Roll Racer

    Posts : 171
    Join date : 2011-06-29

    Re: calling out WickedsG8 for the #5 spot

    Post by XPSRT8 on Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:45 pm

    well that clears alot of debate
    avatar
    x TX OuTLawZ x
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

    Posts : 617
    Join date : 2011-04-06

    Re: calling out WickedsG8 for the #5 spot

    Post by x TX OuTLawZ x on Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:49 pm

    Houston1320 wrote:
    lane_change wrote:
    Houston1320 wrote:Let me clear a few things up. The "STREET" ladder CAN be raced at the track. However it is up to the two participating parties to agree. If the spot holder does not agree to the track than the spotholder should have the last word in my opinion due to the fact that he/she is the spot holder. I am sure MOST do not have a problem with participating at the track in a controlled environment with a actual tree and marked off start and finish lines.

    Houston1320

    Unless you are not track legal...so paying money to defend a slot, just to get kicked off the track. Seems like a lot of wasted time and effort for a street ladder. Not that I am on any of the ladders, but I can see where that would be an issue.

    Than I would suggest to those people to learn how to hook on the street. Cool




    Lmao x2!!!
    avatar
    BT03Mach-1
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

    Posts : 708
    Join date : 2011-04-07

    Re: calling out WickedsG8 for the #5 spot

    Post by BT03Mach-1 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:23 pm

    x TX OuTLawZ x wrote:
    Houston1320 wrote:
    lane_change wrote:
    Houston1320 wrote:Let me clear a few things up. The "STREET" ladder CAN be raced at the track. However it is up to the two participating parties to agree. If the spot holder does not agree to the track than the spotholder should have the last word in my opinion due to the fact that he/she is the spot holder. I am sure MOST do not have a problem with participating at the track in a controlled environment with a actual tree and marked off start and finish lines.

    Houston1320

    Unless you are not track legal...so paying money to defend a slot, just to get kicked off the track. Seems like a lot of wasted time and effort for a street ladder. Not that I am on any of the ladders, but I can see where that would be an issue.

    Than I would suggest to those people to learn how to hook on the street. Cool




    Lmao x2!!!

    when your slow its easy to hook!!! just saying LOL
    avatar
    XPSRT8
    Roll Racer
    Roll Racer

    Posts : 171
    Join date : 2011-06-29

    Re: calling out WickedsG8 for the #5 spot

    Post by XPSRT8 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:04 pm

    Or AWD. Lol and slow too. Lol
    avatar
    Houston1320
    Admin

    Posts : 532
    Join date : 2011-04-06

    Re: calling out WickedsG8 for the #5 spot

    Post by Houston1320 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:50 pm

    So is this race happening tonight?
    avatar
    XPSRT8
    Roll Racer
    Roll Racer

    Posts : 171
    Join date : 2011-06-29

    Re: calling out WickedsG8 for the #5 spot

    Post by XPSRT8 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:17 pm

    yes it is. i already talked to WickedsG8 and it will go down tonite
    avatar
    x TX OuTLawZ x
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

    Posts : 617
    Join date : 2011-04-06

    Re: calling out WickedsG8 for the #5 spot

    Post by x TX OuTLawZ x on Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:19 pm

    I guess im bringing a light lol

    Sponsored content

    Re: calling out WickedsG8 for the #5 spot

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu May 24, 2018 5:41 pm