REAL RACING STARTS FROM A DIG!

Latest topics

» Let's start this page back up
Mon May 19, 2014 12:57 am by srtslo

» Slow 4door truck wantin to play
Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:10 am by XplicitPerformance

» Track King of Houston1320.com
Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:49 pm by White90GT

» New guy here
Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:07 am by XplicitPerformance

» Newbie here!
Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:22 pm by TxCatfish

» Any ideas?
Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:11 pm by BT03Mach-1

» Where's everybody at ?
Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:33 pm by TxCatfish

» Looks like rain...
Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:29 pm by XplicitPerformance

» Another noob
Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:59 pm by TxCatfish

Top posting users this week

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None


[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 18 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:17 pm


    Track runs for 9th and 10th spot. Runninlean Vs. Coloreyez

    Share
    avatar
    Coloreyez
    Roll Racer
    Roll Racer

    Posts : 53
    Join date : 2011-06-16
    Age : 25

    Track runs for 9th and 10th spot. Runninlean Vs. Coloreyez

    Post by Coloreyez on Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:18 pm

    The was the run





    This is when my driveshaft broke
    avatar
    BoltonC6
    Roll Racer
    Roll Racer

    Posts : 78
    Join date : 2011-05-18
    Location : Sugar Land

    Re: Track runs for 9th and 10th spot. Runninlean Vs. Coloreyez

    Post by BoltonC6 on Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:14 pm

    Good runs! Very close. Looks like you are #10 now and Runninlean #9.

    What a burnout!
    avatar
    Houston1320
    Admin

    Posts : 532
    Join date : 2011-04-06

    Re: Track runs for 9th and 10th spot. Runninlean Vs. Coloreyez

    Post by Houston1320 on Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:04 pm

    Wow that looked like it was a close race! Any idea the distance between the two at the stripe?

    Coloreyez - you can definitely hear that thing come alive when you hit the sauce!

    Runninlean
    Roll Racer
    Roll Racer

    Posts : 75
    Join date : 2011-06-12

    Re: Track runs for 9th and 10th spot. Runninlean Vs. Coloreyez

    Post by Runninlean on Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:07 am

    Not sure on distance I know I could see him in the side mirror and I was running on motor.

    That is not taking anything away from the Chevy he gets that thing back together and let it hook and hold hes got much better runs in his future!
    avatar
    Coloreyez
    Roll Racer
    Roll Racer

    Posts : 53
    Join date : 2011-06-16
    Age : 25

    Re: Track runs for 9th and 10th spot. Runninlean Vs. Coloreyez

    Post by Coloreyez on Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:49 am

    It was about 3 trucks he pulled hard on the top end I just broke a ujoint ima see if I can still run my stock second piece driveshaft. It's still got a little more in it cause I was on a 100 shot I usually spray 150 but I need more fuel lol good run though and the truck will be ready to try to hold my spot
    avatar
    XplicitPerformance
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

    Posts : 1115
    Join date : 2011-04-06

    Re: Track runs for 9th and 10th spot. Runninlean Vs. Coloreyez

    Post by XplicitPerformance on Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:06 pm

    Runninlean wrote:Not sure on distance I know I could see him in the side mirror and I was running on motor.

    That is not taking anything away from the Chevy he gets that thing back together and let it hook and hold hes got much better runs in his future!

    What transmission are you running in that truck? Our 06 just had a snap ring break and we are rebuilding it now with a few upgrades.

    Coloreyez wrote:It was about 3 trucks he pulled hard on the top end I just broke a ujoint ima see if I can still run my stock second piece driveshaft. It's still got a little more in it cause I was on a 100 shot I usually spray 150 but I need more fuel lol good run though and the truck will be ready to try to hold my spot

    Once those converters lock up those bitches roll!

    Runninlean
    Roll Racer
    Roll Racer

    Posts : 75
    Join date : 2011-06-12

    Re: Track runs for 9th and 10th spot. Runninlean Vs. Coloreyez

    Post by Runninlean on Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:04 pm

    My tranny's are built by Relentless Diesel in Willis Chris is the only guy I use for the 47/48 re or rh. If your running any power thru it and getting a stiffer converter I would suggest a billet input shaft and flex plate. I have seen 400hp trucks break the stock shaft and FP hitting lock up with increased line pressure and stiffer TC.
    avatar
    Coloreyez
    Roll Racer
    Roll Racer

    Posts : 53
    Join date : 2011-06-16
    Age : 25

    Re: Track runs for 9th and 10th spot. Runninlean Vs. Coloreyez

    Post by Coloreyez on Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:46 pm

    My grocery getter is fixed to defend the 10th spot
    avatar
    XplicitPerformance
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

    Posts : 1115
    Join date : 2011-04-06

    Re: Track runs for 9th and 10th spot. Runninlean Vs. Coloreyez

    Post by XplicitPerformance on Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:56 pm

    Coloreyez wrote:My grocery getter is fixed to defend the 10th spot

    So you ready for some street runs? I might have to get in on some of this action Smile
    avatar
    Coloreyez
    Roll Racer
    Roll Racer

    Posts : 53
    Join date : 2011-06-16
    Age : 25

    Re: Track runs for 9th and 10th spot. Runninlean Vs. Coloreyez

    Post by Coloreyez on Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:39 am

    XplicitPerformance wrote:
    Coloreyez wrote:My grocery getter is fixed to defend the 10th spot

    So you ready for some street runs? I might have to get in on some of this action Smile

    Big ol bully lol ill do what I have too so I can keep my spot
    avatar
    XplicitPerformance
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

    Posts : 1115
    Join date : 2011-04-06

    Re: Track runs for 9th and 10th spot. Runninlean Vs. Coloreyez

    Post by XplicitPerformance on Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:40 pm

    Coloreyez wrote:
    XplicitPerformance wrote:
    Coloreyez wrote:My grocery getter is fixed to defend the 10th spot

    So you ready for some street runs? I might have to get in on some of this action Smile

    Big ol bully lol ill do what I have too so I can keep my spot

    I was just messing with you. I can't beat on my truck right now. Need to keep it alive for as long as possible. I might retire it soon and come back out with something else Cool
    avatar
    Coloreyez
    Roll Racer
    Roll Racer

    Posts : 53
    Join date : 2011-06-16
    Age : 25

    Re: Track runs for 9th and 10th spot. Runninlean Vs. Coloreyez

    Post by Coloreyez on Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:54 am

    XplicitPerformance wrote:
    Coloreyez wrote:
    XplicitPerformance wrote:
    Coloreyez wrote:My grocery getter is fixed to defend the 10th spot

    So you ready for some street runs? I might have to get in on some of this action Smile

    Big ol bully lol ill do what I have too so I can keep my spot

    I was just messing with you. I can't beat on my truck right now. Need to keep it alive for as long as possible. I might retire it soon and come back out with something else Cool

    *sigh of relief* lmao
    avatar
    M3SRT
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

    Posts : 30
    Join date : 2011-04-07

    Re: Track runs for 9th and 10th spot. Runninlean Vs. Coloreyez

    Post by M3SRT on Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:38 am

    lol .. well here i come .. but i like coloreyez i dont wanna knock him off lol
    avatar
    Coloreyez
    Roll Racer
    Roll Racer

    Posts : 53
    Join date : 2011-06-16
    Age : 25

    Re: Track runs for 9th and 10th spot. Runninlean Vs. Coloreyez

    Post by Coloreyez on Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:14 pm

    M3SRT wrote:lol .. well here i come .. but i like coloreyez i dont wanna knock him off lol

    M3SRT for president!!! afro
    avatar
    Houston1320
    Admin

    Posts : 532
    Join date : 2011-04-06

    Re: Track runs for 9th and 10th spot. Runninlean Vs. Coloreyez

    Post by Houston1320 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:24 am

    M3SRT wrote:lol .. well here i come .. but i like coloreyez i dont wanna knock him off lol

    number 9 spot is a diesel. I think it runs fairly well too. Coloreyez said he got him by about 2-3 trucks.
    avatar
    M3SRT
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

    Posts : 30
    Join date : 2011-04-07

    Re: Track runs for 9th and 10th spot. Runninlean Vs. Coloreyez

    Post by M3SRT on Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:47 pm

    ya it looked like a diesel but i couldent tell

    Sponsored content

    Re: Track runs for 9th and 10th spot. Runninlean Vs. Coloreyez

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:09 pm