REAL RACING STARTS FROM A DIG!

Latest topics

» Let's start this page back up
Mon May 19, 2014 12:57 am by srtslo

» Slow 4door truck wantin to play
Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:10 am by XplicitPerformance

» Track King of Houston1320.com
Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:49 pm by White90GT

» New guy here
Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:07 am by XplicitPerformance

» Newbie here!
Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:22 pm by TxCatfish

» Any ideas?
Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:11 pm by BT03Mach-1

» Where's everybody at ?
Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:33 pm by TxCatfish

» Looks like rain...
Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:29 pm by XplicitPerformance

» Another noob
Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:59 pm by TxCatfish

Top posting users this week

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None


[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 18 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:17 pm


    Check list

    Share
    avatar
    Hellraiser
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

    Posts : 396
    Join date : 2011-04-14

    Check list

    Post by Hellraiser on Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:27 pm

    Race gas full.............................................. ..........check
    nitrous full.............................................. .............check
    copilot with child seat ...........................................check
    pump gas full.............................................. ..........check
    car washed............................................ ..............check
    camera............................................ ....................check
    directions........................................ .....................check
    new tires............................................. .................check
    air pressure.......................................... .................check
    tampon for the cry baby............................................added

    Kleenex for the cry baby that get there ass drug..........check

    Basketball any questions


    Last edited by Hellraiser on Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    BT03Mach-1
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

    Posts : 708
    Join date : 2011-04-07

    Re: Check list

    Post by BT03Mach-1 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:55 am

    dang i thought ur feelings was hurt..... where was u at? a few lmr vipers was looking for you tonight. something about gay, alone and needed a hand to hold was said. thats all i heard.
    avatar
    Hellraiser
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

    Posts : 396
    Join date : 2011-04-14

    Re: Check list

    Post by Hellraiser on Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:04 am

    BT03Mach-1 wrote:dang i thought ur feelings was hurt..... where was u at? a few lmr vipers was looking for you tonight. something about gay, alone and needed a hand to hold was said. thats all i heard.

    tonight I will be out! vipers......lol yeah right. are you getting out tonight? If so txt me and you can meet up!


    I hear street bully drug your ass!
    avatar
    XplicitPerformance
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

    Posts : 1115
    Join date : 2011-04-06

    Re: Check list

    Post by XplicitPerformance on Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:22 am

    there was an s10 blazer looking for the fastest car out tonight. Its a guy from Louisiana. Chuck lined up with him and ran him on motor. The blazer won. The blazer said he is coming back on a kill shot to play. You should grab a lane with him.
    avatar
    Hellraiser
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

    Posts : 396
    Join date : 2011-04-14

    Re: Check list

    Post by Hellraiser on Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:30 am

    XplicitPerformance wrote:there was an s10 blazer looking for the fastest car out tonight. Its a guy from Louisiana. Chuck lined up with him and ran him on motor. The blazer won. The blazer said he is coming back on a kill shot to play. You should grab a lane with him.

    if im off ill run him! what was Chuck in?
    avatar
    BT03Mach-1
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

    Posts : 708
    Join date : 2011-04-07

    Re: Check list

    Post by BT03Mach-1 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:27 pm

    Hellraiser wrote:
    BT03Mach-1 wrote:dang i thought ur feelings was hurt..... where was u at? a few lmr vipers was looking for you tonight. something about gay, alone and needed a hand to hold was said. thats all i heard.

    tonight I will be out! vipers......lol yeah right. are you getting out tonight? If so txt me and you can meet up!


    I hear street bully drug your ass!

    me?no one but tammy beat me last night.
    avatar
    XplicitPerformance
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

    Posts : 1115
    Join date : 2011-04-06

    Re: Check list

    Post by XplicitPerformance on Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:32 pm

    Hellraiser wrote:
    XplicitPerformance wrote:there was an s10 blazer looking for the fastest car out tonight. Its a guy from Louisiana. Chuck lined up with him and ran him on motor. The blazer won. The blazer said he is coming back on a kill shot to play. You should grab a lane with him.

    if im off ill run him! what was Chuck in?

    red camaro.
    avatar
    x TX OuTLawZ x
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

    Posts : 617
    Join date : 2011-04-06

    Re: Check list

    Post by x TX OuTLawZ x on Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:49 pm

    Hellraiser will get drug from a dig by the blazer lol... and chuck does not lose this is a mistake
    avatar
    XplicitPerformance
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

    Posts : 1115
    Join date : 2011-04-06

    Re: Check list

    Post by XplicitPerformance on Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:20 pm

    x TX OuTLawZ x wrote:Hellraiser will get drug from a dig by the blazer lol... and chuck does not lose this is a mistake

    shuddup ho and go finish your damn car already. I seen people do frame off restorations quicker than you do an oil change.

    BluFlame
    Roll Racer
    Roll Racer

    Posts : 53
    Join date : 2011-07-29

    Re: Check list

    Post by BluFlame on Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:28 pm

    lol
    avatar
    x TX OuTLawZ x
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

    Posts : 617
    Join date : 2011-04-06

    Re: Check list

    Post by x TX OuTLawZ x on Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:31 pm

    My oil is 100% specially blended by hand it takes time!
    avatar
    XPSRT8
    Roll Racer
    Roll Racer

    Posts : 171
    Join date : 2011-06-29

    Re: Check list

    Post by XPSRT8 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:49 pm

    Is it made by Dave Thomas? LMAO
    avatar
    BT03Mach-1
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

    Posts : 708
    Join date : 2011-04-07

    Re: Check list

    Post by BT03Mach-1 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:30 pm

    x TX OuTLawZ x wrote:My oil is 100% specially blended by hand it takes time!

    u should be band till your car is working.


    hellraiser are you mounting a go-pro to the front of your car tonight so we can see some video?
    avatar
    BT03Mach-1
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

    Posts : 708
    Join date : 2011-04-07

    Re: Check list

    Post by BT03Mach-1 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:17 pm

    i think LMR killed hellraiser and fed him to a Viper.
    avatar
    Hellraiser
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

    Posts : 396
    Join date : 2011-04-14

    Re: Check list

    Post by Hellraiser on Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:45 am

    BT03Mach-1 wrote:i think LMR killed hellraiser and fed him to a Viper.

    Evil or Very Mad got 2 runs, one with a rustang put about 2 busses on motor and a GSXR1000 and pulled on him! I will say that was the fastest bike I ran! Viper they said was down and the Lambo did show but he could not get ahold of Joel to see if it was ok to run me so I just went home after being there 3-4 hr after talking to warm boy he did say he would email me the video of the tt viper vs lpe! will see!
    avatar
    BT03Mach-1
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

    Posts : 708
    Join date : 2011-04-07

    Re: Check list

    Post by BT03Mach-1 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:28 am

    they had to ask to race? who is Joel? are they his cars?

    So there was 1 car there i could beat lol the mustang? thats why i didn't want to go lol my 397.356742rwhp would have been boring lol
    avatar
    ØEM
    Roll Racer
    Roll Racer

    Posts : 150
    Join date : 2011-04-07

    Re: Check list

    Post by ØEM on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:52 am

    Hellraiser wrote:
    BT03Mach-1 wrote:i think LMR killed hellraiser and fed him to a Viper.

    Evil or Very Mad got 2 runs, one with a rustang put about 2 busses on motor and a GSXR1000 and pulled on him! I will say that was the fastest bike I ran! Viper they said was down and the Lambo did show but he could not get ahold of Joel to see if it was ok to run me so I just went home after being there 3-4 hr after talking to warm boy he did say he would email me the video of the tt viper vs lpe! will see!

    what mustang was it?
    avatar
    Hellraiser
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

    Posts : 396
    Join date : 2011-04-14

    Re: Check list

    Post by Hellraiser on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:56 am

    ØEM wrote:
    Hellraiser wrote:
    BT03Mach-1 wrote:i think LMR killed hellraiser and fed him to a Viper.

    Evil or Very Mad got 2 runs, one with a rustang put about 2 busses on motor and a GSXR1000 and pulled on him! I will say that was the fastest bike I ran! Viper they said was down and the Lambo did show but he could not get ahold of Joel to see if it was ok to run me so I just went home after being there 3-4 hr after talking to warm boy he did say he would email me the video of the tt viper vs lpe! will see!

    what mustang was it?

    It was the black won with the big DR, I think they did a dyno pull but I dont know what he made!
    avatar
    XplicitPerformance
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

    Posts : 1115
    Join date : 2011-04-06

    Re: Check list

    Post by XplicitPerformance on Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:34 pm

    any videos from these runs?
    avatar
    Hellraiser
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

    Posts : 396
    Join date : 2011-04-14

    Re: Check list

    Post by Hellraiser on Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:01 pm

    XplicitPerformance wrote:any videos from these runs?



    no but here is a small clip of our last run with the tt viper and we ran in trafic you can see the truck pull into my lane! better then nothing


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJseiWiZzcc

    avatar
    ØEM
    Roll Racer
    Roll Racer

    Posts : 150
    Join date : 2011-04-07

    Re: Check list

    Post by ØEM on Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:12 pm

    Hellraiser wrote:
    ØEM wrote:
    Hellraiser wrote:
    BT03Mach-1 wrote:i think LMR killed hellraiser and fed him to a Viper.

    Evil or Very Mad got 2 runs, one with a rustang put about 2 busses on motor and a GSXR1000 and pulled on him! I will say that was the fastest bike I ran! Viper they said was down and the Lambo did show but he could not get ahold of Joel to see if it was ok to run me so I just went home after being there 3-4 hr after talking to warm boy he did say he would email me the video of the tt viper vs lpe! will see!

    what mustang was it?

    It was the black won with the big DR, I think they did a dyno pull but I dont know what he made!

    hmm never saw a mustang on the dyno, or even in line for it.

    XplicitPerformance wrote:any videos from these runs?
    vids of my runs are in my YouTube link.
    avatar
    Hellraiser
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

    Posts : 396
    Join date : 2011-04-14

    Re: Check list

    Post by Hellraiser on Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:10 pm

    he pulled out with us when I left. two bikes and the rustang


    Last edited by Hellraiser on Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    x TX OuTLawZ x
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

    Posts : 617
    Join date : 2011-04-06

    Re: Check list

    Post by x TX OuTLawZ x on Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:12 pm

    Hand them there ass's chris I don't like them 100 roll lmr boys lol.. I bet they wont ever in hell give u a dig lol Twisted Evil
    avatar
    BT03Mach-1
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

    Posts : 708
    Join date : 2011-04-07

    Re: Check list

    Post by BT03Mach-1 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:46 pm

    they said they would give hime a dig at the texas mile.
    avatar
    x TX OuTLawZ x
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

    Posts : 617
    Join date : 2011-04-06

    Re: Check list

    Post by x TX OuTLawZ x on Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:34 pm

    Lol I wonder what it would take to let 2 cars run side by side down the mile...

    Sponsored content

    Re: Check list

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:45 am