Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REAL RACING STARTS FROM A DIG!

Latest topics

» Let's start this page back up
WickedsG8 vs Slomaro - Page 3 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 12:57 am by srtslo

» Slow 4door truck wantin to play
WickedsG8 vs Slomaro - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:10 am by XplicitPerformance

» Track King of Houston1320.com
WickedsG8 vs Slomaro - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:49 pm by White90GT

» New guy here
WickedsG8 vs Slomaro - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:07 am by XplicitPerformance

» Newbie here!
WickedsG8 vs Slomaro - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:22 pm by TxCatfish

» Any ideas?
WickedsG8 vs Slomaro - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:11 pm by BT03Mach-1

» Where's everybody at ?
WickedsG8 vs Slomaro - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:33 pm by TxCatfish

» Looks like rain...
WickedsG8 vs Slomaro - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:29 pm by XplicitPerformance

» Another noob
WickedsG8 vs Slomaro - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:59 pm by TxCatfish

Top posting users this week

No user

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 123 on Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:49 am

+8
BT03Mach-1
WickedsG8
ElkySS
XplicitPerformance
SC_Snakebite
The_goat
HuggerOrange_SS
Houston1320
12 posters

WickedsG8 vs Slomaro

BT03Mach-1
    BT03Mach-1
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

WickedsG8 vs Slomaro - Page 3 Empty Re: WickedsG8 vs Slomaro

Post by BT03Mach-1 Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:23 pm

its really not louder. maybe more high pitched... but thats because its a x-pipe now not a h-pipe. i may try to get my factory h-pipe to work with it.
    XplicitPerformance
    XplicitPerformance
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

Post by XplicitPerformance Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:15 pm

BT03Mach-1 wrote:its really not louder. maybe more high pitched... but thats because its a x-pipe now not a h-pipe. i may try to get my factory h-pipe to work with it.

I think its time for a cam Twisted Evil
    BT03Mach-1
    BT03Mach-1
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

Post by BT03Mach-1 Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:29 am

i didnt think the sound would change so much!!!! I hate change!!! but i will get use to it.

cam is next :-)
    HuggerOrange_SS
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

Post by HuggerOrange_SS Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:14 pm

Cam it!!!
    slowmaro
    slowmaro
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

Post by slowmaro Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:50 pm

I would like to run at royal purple raceway this friday since i finally have a friday off and want to see what my car will run. if wicked g8 is down we can conclude our race there.
    ElkySS
    ElkySS
    Roll Racer
    Roll Racer

Post by ElkySS Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:49 pm

HuggerOrange_SS, u always have the most useful posts. thank u so much for contributing your vast amount of knowledge to better the website.
    Houston1320
    Houston1320
    Admin

Post by Houston1320 Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:48 pm

slowmaro wrote:I would like to run at royal purple raceway this friday since i finally have a friday off and want to see what my car will run. if wicked g8 is down we can conclude our race there.

I don't think you understood. Since WickedG8 showed up Friday and you didn't he gets to choose the date/time/place.
    slowmaro
    slowmaro
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

Post by slowmaro Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:16 am

Houston1320 wrote:
    slowmaro wrote:I would like to run at royal purple raceway this friday since i finally have a friday off and want to see what my car will run. if wicked g8 is down we can conclude our race there.

I don't think you understood. Since WickedG8 showed up Friday and you didn't he gets to choose the date/time/place.

Im not sure if you read the part where i wrote, "If wicked g8 is down".
    However since you made it a point to try and annoy me ill be at royal purple raceway friday... race or no race. If this excludes me from your list then so be it.
    slowmaro
    slowmaro
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

Post by slowmaro Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:20 am

Mad Oh and to wicked g8 and all others who waited for me all that time last friday... I apologize for making you wait. I screwed up on a part of my car and it came back to bite me in the but.
    Houston1320
    Houston1320
    Admin

Post by Houston1320 Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:49 am

slowmaro wrote:
    Houston1320 wrote:

Im not sure if you read the part where i wrote, "If wicked g8 is down".
    However since you made it a point to try and annoy me ill be at royal purple raceway friday... race or no race. If this excludes me from your list then so be it.

Annoy you? I do apologize if I annoy you by trying to enforce rules and be fair to other members who actually show up to their races. I surely apologize for this convenience. I do however know there are several other forums that may not annoy you.
    slowmaro
    slowmaro
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

Post by slowmaro Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:01 am

your right there are surely other forums with admins who dont change their minds like women Razz ... the race is legit... the race is not legit. The first time i understand since i had no footage. The second you gave your blessing and as soon as the race was done took it away. All i wanted to do was help promote your site and get on your list for a little while anyway until all the really fast street cars in houston claimed the spots. This is your site and you may regulate it as you see fit. I do not agree with your methods so you are right i should find another site. Thanks much.
    Houston1320
    Houston1320
    Admin

Post by Houston1320 Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:09 am

slowmaro wrote:your right there are surely other forums with admins who dont change their minds like women Razz ... the race is legit... the race is not legit. The first time i understand since i had no footage. The second you gave your blessing and as soon as the race was done took it away. All i wanted to do was help promote your site and get on your list for a little while anyway until all the really fast street cars in houston claimed the spots. This is your site and you may regulate it as you see fit. I do not agree with your methods so you are right i should find another site. Thanks much.

lets clear things up here. Just because you lined up next to BT03Mach and raced him does not mean it was an official race. There is a procedure for a "spot race". Everyone else on here understands this but you for some odd reason. However you were free to get a race for this ladder. Now listen closely as the first few times you seemed to not comprehend it. The #5 spot was between TxOutlaw and WickedG8. Outlaw bowed out due to his car being down. Still with me? WickedG8 had an accident which someone was at fault. He was unsure if he was going to be ready. He than alerted me that he was going to be ready for the race. The race between you and Lonestar had not gone down yet. Lonestar was alerted of this and knew the race was not going to matter. Someone decided to persuade him to come out and race anyways. I wonder who that could of been? A 402ci stroker car calling out a bolt on Ls1 for a spot race? Seems fair right? If you were scared to race WickedG8 than you could of simply bowed out no hard feelings. Since you have to be a complete asshole about it you have made everything difficult. At this point I could care less to have you aboard as you seem to want to make your own rules. Sorry this site was not www.slowmaro.com but if you have such a problem theres the door.

And for the record I don't race street or track and I will never be on any of these ladders. I am trying to make things fair for everyone on this site not fair for you and only you.
    Houston1320
    Houston1320
    Admin

Post by Houston1320 Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:25 am

WickedG8 I respect that you were willing to run Slomaro after he was a no show for the spot. However at this time Slomaro needs to understand rules better and simply respect the forum and its moderators a little better before he can be a member of the ladder. The spot is yours.

Congrats!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:03 am