REAL RACING STARTS FROM A DIG!

Latest topics

» Let's start this page back up
Mon May 19, 2014 12:57 am by srtslo

» Slow 4door truck wantin to play
Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:10 am by XplicitPerformance

» Track King of Houston1320.com
Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:49 pm by White90GT

» New guy here
Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:07 am by XplicitPerformance

» Newbie here!
Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:22 pm by TxCatfish

» Any ideas?
Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:11 pm by BT03Mach-1

» Where's everybody at ?
Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:33 pm by TxCatfish

» Looks like rain...
Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:29 pm by XplicitPerformance

» Another noob
Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:59 pm by TxCatfish

Top posting users this week

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None


[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 18 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:17 pm


    New to the forumn

    Share
    avatar
    XplicitPerformance
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

    Posts : 1115
    Join date : 2011-04-06

    Re: New to the forumn

    Post by XplicitPerformance on Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:24 am

    I wouldn't mind seeing this thing run Gypsy George for a spot on the roll ladder...
    avatar
    Justa4
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2011-08-31
    Age : 37
    Location : Baytown!

    Re: New to the forumn

    Post by Justa4 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:53 am

    Does this car have. Full interior? Ill run you. If you beat me you'll beat george
    avatar
    JOE BUILT
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2011-09-01
    Age : 29
    Location : houston

    Re: New to the forumn

    Post by JOE BUILT on Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:47 pm

    Justa4 wrote:Does this car have. Full interior? Ill run you. If you beat me you'll beat george
    yes sir full interior.and as for the race sounds like a plan,shoot me some info on the srt4 and well get toegether for a fun run.
    avatar
    Justa4
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2011-08-31
    Age : 37
    Location : Baytown!

    Re: New to the forumn

    Post by Justa4 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:17 pm

    JOE BUILT wrote:
    Justa4 wrote:Does this car have. Full interior? Ill run you. If you beat me you'll beat george
    yes sir full interior.and as for the race sounds like a plan,shoot me some info on the srt4 and well get toegether for a fun run.


    the kneeyawn is a stock long block on 100% e85 and a precision "billet wheel" 5857sp.. bfmic, tb, 3"exhaust,N2mb boost/WOT/2step box. Really the basic for a "big" turbo car.. Tune is pretty mundane as I have not been able to get logs to my tuner and we stopped tuning midway through since a virus raped my laptop. As far a power to wheels I would make a educated guess and say its from 430-490. Runs pretty good for what it is and surprised me with a few cars I thought should have molested me.lol

    On street tires and recently blew out one of them and rocked the rim a bit in a street run.. not sure if I need to replace the rim will be on new street tires soon.

    BluFlame
    Roll Racer
    Roll Racer

    Posts : 53
    Join date : 2011-07-29

    Re: New to the forumn

    Post by BluFlame on Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:35 pm

    Justa4 wrote:
    JOE BUILT wrote:
    Justa4 wrote:Does this car have. Full interior? Ill run you. If you beat me you'll beat george
    yes sir full interior.and as for the race sounds like a plan,shoot me some info on the srt4 and well get toegether for a fun run.


    the kneeyawn is a stock long block on 100% e85 and a precision "billet wheel" 5857sp.. bfmic, tb, 3"exhaust,N2mb boost/WOT/2step box. Really the basic for a "big" turbo car.. Tune is pretty mundane as I have not been able to get logs to my tuner and we stopped tuning midway through since a virus raped my laptop. As far a power to wheels I would make a educated guess and say its from 430-490. Runs pretty good for what it is and surprised me with a few cars I thought should have molested me.lol

    On street tires and recently blew out one of them and rocked the rim a bit in a street run.. not sure if I need to replace the rim will be on new street tires soon.

    You beat Gypsy George?
    avatar
    Justa4
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2011-08-31
    Age : 37
    Location : Baytown!

    Re: New to the forumn

    Post by Justa4 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:58 pm

    BluFlame wrote:
    Justa4 wrote:
    JOE BUILT wrote:
    Justa4 wrote:Does this car have. Full interior? Ill run you. If you beat me you'll beat george
    yes sir full interior.and as for the race sounds like a plan,shoot me some info on the srt4 and well get toegether for a fun run.


    the kneeyawn is a stock long block on 100% e85 and a precision "billet wheel" 5857sp.. bfmic, tb, 3"exhaust,N2mb boost/WOT/2step box. Really the basic for a "big" turbo car.. Tune is pretty mundane as I have not been able to get logs to my tuner and we stopped tuning midway through since a virus raped my laptop. As far a power to wheels I would make a educated guess and say its from 430-490. Runs pretty good for what it is and surprised me with a few cars I thought should have molested me.lol

    On street tires and recently blew out one of them and rocked the rim a bit in a street run.. not sure if I need to replace the rim will be on new street tires soon.




    You beat Gypsy George?



    Nah..lost as excpected...but he should have made me look like a one armed 80lb ufc wannabe lol but I held my own until about 140±...my sideview behind his tails about a car and a half.

    That's why I figure if joe beats me with this cooler weather and his sticky tires he would be a good contender for george.
    avatar
    JOE BUILT
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2011-09-01
    Age : 29
    Location : houston

    Re: New to the forumn

    Post by JOE BUILT on Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:42 am

    Justa4 wrote:
    JOE BUILT wrote:
    Justa4 wrote:Does this car have. Full interior? Ill run you. If you beat me you'll beat george
    yes sir full interior.and as for the race sounds like a plan,shoot me some info on the srt4 and well get toegether for a fun run.


    the kneeyawn is a stock long block on 100% e85 and a precision "billet wheel" 5857sp.. bfmic, tb, 3"exhaust,N2mb boost/WOT/2step box. Really the basic for a "big" turbo car.. Tune is pretty mundane as I have not been able to get logs to my tuner and we stopped tuning midway through since a virus raped my laptop. As far a power to wheels I would make a educated guess and say its from 430-490. Runs pretty good for what it is and surprised me with a few cars I thought should have molested me.lol

    On street tires and recently blew out one of them and rocked the rim a bit in a street run.. not sure if I need to replace the rim will be on new street tires soon.
    sounds good,well get toegether after you get your tires.
    avatar
    Hellraiser
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

    Posts : 396
    Join date : 2011-04-14

    Re: New to the forumn

    Post by Hellraiser on Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:29 pm

    whale cum to the site. cool car looks slow Basketball
    avatar
    JOE BUILT
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2011-09-01
    Age : 29
    Location : houston

    Re: New to the forumn

    Post by JOE BUILT on Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:03 pm

    Hellraiser wrote:whale cum to the site. cool car looks slow Basketball
    Thank you sir for the kind words Basketball
    avatar
    Hellraiser
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

    Posts : 396
    Join date : 2011-04-14

    Re: New to the forumn

    Post by Hellraiser on Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:19 pm

    JOE BUILT wrote:
    Hellraiser wrote:whale cum to the site. cool car looks slow Basketball
    Thank you sir for the kind words Basketball

    Sad guess you already know! lol
    avatar
    JOE BUILT
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2011-09-01
    Age : 29
    Location : houston

    Re: New to the forumn

    Post by JOE BUILT on Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:00 am

    Hellraiser wrote:
    JOE BUILT wrote:
    Hellraiser wrote:whale cum to the site. cool car looks slow Basketball
    Thank you sir for the kind words Basketball

    Sad guess you already know! lol
    I know the car is not slow,not the fastest(depends on what your your comparing) but not slow.
    avatar
    Justa4
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2011-08-31
    Age : 37
    Location : Baytown!

    Re: New to the forumn

    Post by Justa4 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:14 am

    JOE BUILT wrote:
    Hellraiser wrote:
    JOE BUILT wrote:
    Hellraiser wrote:whale cum to the site. cool car looks slow Basketball
    Thank you sir for the kind words Basketball

    Sad guess you already know! lol
    I know the car is not slow,not the fastest(depends on what your your comparing) but not slow.



    Don't mind the website's resident bully

    Sponsored content

    Re: New to the forumn

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:13 am