Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REAL RACING STARTS FROM A DIG!

Latest topics

» Let's start this page back up
JUST SO YOU KNOW EmptyMon May 19, 2014 12:57 am by srtslo

» Slow 4door truck wantin to play
JUST SO YOU KNOW EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:10 am by XplicitPerformance

» Track King of Houston1320.com
JUST SO YOU KNOW EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:49 pm by White90GT

» New guy here
JUST SO YOU KNOW EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:07 am by XplicitPerformance

» Newbie here!
JUST SO YOU KNOW EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:22 pm by TxCatfish

» Any ideas?
JUST SO YOU KNOW EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:11 pm by BT03Mach-1

» Where's everybody at ?
JUST SO YOU KNOW EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:33 pm by TxCatfish

» Looks like rain...
JUST SO YOU KNOW EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:29 pm by XplicitPerformance

» Another noob
JUST SO YOU KNOW EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:59 pm by TxCatfish

Top posting users this week

No user

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 123 on Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:49 am

+5
PRO5OHHO
n20kid @ clsc
David Q
x TX OuTLawZ x
Hellraiser
9 posters

JUST SO YOU KNOW

Hellraiser
    Hellraiser
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

JUST SO YOU KNOW Empty JUST SO YOU KNOW

Post by Hellraiser Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:54 am

Just a heads up on Mr. David Q, just to let you guys know this dude is a punk and starts shit. When I find my cord I will post the txt between him and I about to nights races. Most of you guys that know me know that I DO NOT RUN FOR MONEY. This J-hole in his txt asked me to run him (Key word was him) for money and I told him no. he asked again so I told him a friend MIGHT but he would like to see what he was putting HIS money on and I told him it would be between him and my friend. Come to find out it was not his car nor J-hole racing it was Nate's car and NOTHING AT ALL WAS SAID ABOUT NATE NOR HIS CAR. So now I have Nate and his friends all pissed because they showed up for a money run. I had no problem running Nate but he wanted to run for money not for fun!

On my way home I started thinking about it and looked over our txt and there was nothing said about Nate nor his car I txt J-hole and told him this and he txt me back (dont pick on cam only c5 you were looking for a race you got a built motor so I brought a small motor just for fun..its easy to pick a race behind a computer but we (we, I was talking to you not them) take this serious we will see you guys again some time im sure.

Well Mr. J-hole I see you were trying to run game on me now. Im sure you will see me again and feel free to come talk to me about this if you like. Just so you know im at the 45 meet or Kingwood meet at least once a weekend and I will not be behind no computer ill tell you were I am, if you like ill fucking post it up just so you know were I am so you don't think im hiding and if I pissed you off and your mad because of what I said or post we can have a privet meet, what ever works best for you.

Mr. J-hole fix that POS of YOURS and do you own runs. Stop riding other peoples dick because you don't have shit. This bull shit you pulled will only start problem amongst other friends

I have NO PROBLEM AT ALL with Nate. Nate, I don't know what J-hole told you, sounds like he is blowing smoke out his pie hole so if someone here knows, Nate feel free to tell him that J-hole LIED wasted his time and money.

J-hole
    Hellraiser
    Hellraiser
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

JUST SO YOU KNOW Empty Re: JUST SO YOU KNOW

Post by Hellraiser Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:11 am

just a bump to keep this around until I find my cord and everyone here knows how I feel and what I think of Mr.J-hole
    x TX OuTLawZ x
    x TX OuTLawZ x
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

Post by x TX OuTLawZ x Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:15 am

So is who exactly is j-hole? And wow
    Hellraiser
    Hellraiser
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

Post by Hellraiser Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:26 am

David Q is aka J-Hole. all he is is there puppet.
    x TX OuTLawZ x
    x TX OuTLawZ x
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

Post by x TX OuTLawZ x Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:27 am

Haha ahh ok, so dam it seems like they tried to hustle
    Hellraiser
    Hellraiser
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

Post by Hellraiser Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:53 am

x TX OuTLawZ x wrote:Haha ahh ok, so dam it seems like they tried to hustle

if you want to call it that. none of this would have happend if J-hole just said it was someone eles car and not his and what the car was. who in the fuck would say sure ill run anyone you have for money and not know what they have. Fucking J-hole.

x TX OuTLawZ x
    x TX OuTLawZ x
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

Post by x TX OuTLawZ x Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:55 am

Lol u shoulda just drug all there asses lmao
    Hellraiser
    Hellraiser
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

Post by Hellraiser Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:28 pm

if I had thought about it before I left the track and looked at my txt I would have drug someone ass alright but it would have not been in the car it would have been J-hole after I asked him about the game he was trying to run and the bullshit he started if he was mad and wanted to do something. I just want to know what Mr. J-hole told Nate and them guys being nothing about them was said to me about them. I guess J-hole was trying be be cool for Nate.
    David Q
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

Post by David Q Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:13 pm

All I got to say is you are correct you said you don't bet money, but you were going to bring someone with money and they were going to front the money. I also told you we could do a friendly race with one of the other cars. Through multiple text you made it clear that you talked to someone about fronting money. You asked me two times how much and I told you 500-5k. You then told me he was going to want to see the car and I said cool. Again you are correct you said you didn't have the money but your buddy and I would talk the problem was money man never showed up. I let Nate read the entire text conversation we had on the phone so there was no confusion. So In a sense you were going to get hustled on a street race. That will happen alot when you set up races on the Internet.

Regards
    J hole

*Edit*
    This all started on WANT TO CHALLENGE COME ON IN
    Post # 16 it starts
    # 31 33 and 34
    #41 you asked which car black or red
    #43 Xplicit told you mines red and wont be running it hard because of trans
    #44 I tell you I will be in my red C5 but there would be the black conv that would be a good race. Sorry I did not give you his name and address at that time.
    You said you would race vettes because they are slow.So why does it matter who owns the car.

Once the money man found out about Nates car and was not intrested that would have been cool to know, but its not the end of the world.
    n20kid @ clsc
    n20kid @ clsc
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

Post by n20kid @ clsc Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:07 pm

This shit happen's all the time, He said she said stuff.. I mean its racing, there is always a hustle, a catch or a backup, you know this.. You dont obviously think David would want to run you for moneyin his car do you? No offense David, I mean the car's are no comparison.. Not taking sides, but u can't get too worked up over it..
    Hellraiser
    Hellraiser
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

Post by Hellraiser Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:32 pm

I did not know what he had. It would have been cool if he told me what I was running and who I was running. Every one that knows me knows ill run anyone or any thing. The way he made it sound was I would be running him and said nothing about Nate or any other car. So now I have a group of people comeing up to me that I had no clue what they were talking about because I was talking to J-hole and no one eles. To me that is not being hustled that trying to fuck someone.That would be like me telling you and will run and you knowing what I have and show up with a faster car and asking you what the fuck you said.....
    Hellraiser
    Hellraiser
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

Post by Hellraiser Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:50 pm

David Q wrote:
    Hellraiser wrote:
    David Q wrote:
    Hellraiser wrote:
    I think your rifgr, might be a close race!

nothing about money here!

I watched a few videos of your car, I think it will be a good race. Like I said we will be at baytown friday.

nothing about money here!

whitch one? what time friday? your in the black vette or red?

unclear whitch one...

I will be in my red C5. Umtil I get a trans I am not spraying mine, but there will be a black C5 conv that will be a good match. We will head out there around 7 or so and usually stay until the end. My number is 281 682 8062. We can talk tomorrow and work out the details.

did not say he would not run me just that he was not spraying!
    Hellraiser
    Hellraiser
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

Post by Hellraiser Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:13 pm

David Q wrote:All I got to say is you are correct you said you don't bet money, but you were going to bring someone with money and they were going to front the money. I also told you we could do a friendly race with one of the other cars. Through multiple text you made it clear that you talked to someone about fronting money. You asked me two times how much and I told you 500-5k. You then told me he was going to want to see the car and I said cool. Again you are correct you said you didn't have the money but your would buddy and I talk the problem was money man never showed up. I let Nate read the entire text conversation we had on the phone so there was no confusion. So In a sense you were going to get hustled on a street race. That will happen alot when you set up races on the Internet.

Regards
    J hole

*Edit*
    This all started on WANT TO CHALLENGE COME ON IN
    Post # 16 it starts
    # 31 33 and 34
    #41 you asked which car black or red
    #43 Xplicit told you mines red and wont be running it hard because of trans
    #44 I tell you I will be in my red C5 but there would be the black conv that would be a good race. Sorry I did not give you his name and address at that time.
    You said you would race vettes because they are slow.So why does it matter who owns the car.

Once the money man found out about Nates car and was not intrested that would have been cool to know, but its not the end of the world.

I said MIGHT so read your txt. And you just posted my buddy and I in red above, like you were the one running, you were not the one talking your buddy's did the talking while you were hiding behind them. And your buddy disrespected Chad's lady so I think he would like to talk to you Mr. David Quinn that will be between you and him so let me know how that works out for you!

Just so everyone knows im not asking anyone to chose sides or get involved just to let you know I have NO respect for Mr. J-hole for what he did. Had he been some what honest and no one was disrespected I would have no problem at all.

Last edited by Hellraiser on Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    n20kid @ clsc
    n20kid @ clsc
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

Post by n20kid @ clsc Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:40 pm

I feel ya man, no worries. i was there the whole time and heard everything, Reminded me of being back at HMP! lol!
    x TX OuTLawZ x
    x TX OuTLawZ x
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

Post by x TX OuTLawZ x Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:49 pm

MSo all this and no race?? scratch
    PRO5OHHO
    PRO5OHHO
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

Post by PRO5OHHO Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:15 pm

ok so who is Nate and what he drive? Or jut what does he drive? Im really not concerned with his personal identity.
    XplicitPerformance
    XplicitPerformance
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

Post by XplicitPerformance Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:07 pm

Black C5 convertible.
    Hellraiser
    Hellraiser
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

Post by Hellraiser Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:36 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA-N2Pag9Fk&feature=player_embedded

my slow run! Did not know I had side line support!
    XplicitPerformance
    XplicitPerformance
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

Post by XplicitPerformance Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:42 pm

How many passes did you make Chris? Whats your window switch set to? That thing hooked up for a second until the n2o came live.
    BT03Mach-1
    BT03Mach-1
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

Post by BT03Mach-1 Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:55 pm

looked liked it hooked good to me for 1,000hp!!!
    XplicitPerformance
    XplicitPerformance
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

Post by XplicitPerformance Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:10 pm

BT03Mach-1 wrote:looked liked it hooked good to me for 1,000hp!!!

for a vette yeah
    Hellraiser
    Hellraiser
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

Post by Hellraiser Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:24 pm

BT03Mach-1 wrote:looked liked it hooked good to me for 1,000hp!!!

1000 HP NOT EVEN CLOSE.....
    Hellraiser
    Hellraiser
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

Post by Hellraiser Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:28 pm

XplicitPerformance wrote:How many passes did you make Chris? Whats your window switch set to? That thing hooked up for a second until the n2o came live.

21/2 RUNS THE THE NITROUS COMES ON AT 3800 RPM AND OFF AT 6800 RPM. I THINK I NEED TO CHANGE MY SHIFT LIGHT FROM 6800 RPM TO 5800-6000 BECAUSE I MAKE PEAK POWER AT 3800-5000 RPM AND DROPS A LITTLE AFTER THAT!
    XplicitPerformance
    XplicitPerformance
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

Post by XplicitPerformance Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:37 pm

I would say 780-820hp on a 100 shot. Load the 300 pills and let it eat! Smile
    Hellraiser
    Hellraiser
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

Post by Hellraiser Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:21 pm

XplicitPerformance wrote:I would say 780-820hp on a 100 shot. Load the 300 pills and let it eat! Smile

773 as she sets now!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:37 am