Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REAL RACING STARTS FROM A DIG!

Latest topics

» Let's start this page back up
top 5 roll cars who are they   - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 12:57 am by srtslo

» Slow 4door truck wantin to play
top 5 roll cars who are they   - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:10 am by XplicitPerformance

» Track King of Houston1320.com
top 5 roll cars who are they   - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:49 pm by White90GT

» New guy here
top 5 roll cars who are they   - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:07 am by XplicitPerformance

» Newbie here!
top 5 roll cars who are they   - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:22 pm by TxCatfish

» Any ideas?
top 5 roll cars who are they   - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:11 pm by BT03Mach-1

» Where's everybody at ?
top 5 roll cars who are they   - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:33 pm by TxCatfish

» Looks like rain...
top 5 roll cars who are they   - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:29 pm by XplicitPerformance

» Another noob
top 5 roll cars who are they   - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:59 pm by TxCatfish

Top posting users this week

No user

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 123 on Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:49 am

+9
XPSRT8
x TX OuTLawZ x
WickedsG8
Houston1320
Hellraiser
BT03Mach-1
lane_change
XplicitPerformance
gypsygeorge
13 posters

top 5 roll cars who are they

XplicitPerformance
    XplicitPerformance
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

top 5 roll cars who are they   - Page 2 Empty Re: top 5 roll cars who are they

Post by XplicitPerformance Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:44 pm

gypsygeorge wrote:okay ill be out tonight looking to take the number1 roll king and then ill take number 2 spot after i race hellraiser heheh lol

I'll see what we can do. How about lining up with Chucks vette?
    Hellraiser
    Hellraiser
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

Post by Hellraiser Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:11 pm

gypsygeorge wrote:okay ill be out tonight looking to take the number1 roll king and then ill take number 2 spot after i race hellraiser heheh lol

I can not come out tonight we can play tomorrow or we can just take everone else out! Twisted Evil
    x TX OuTLawZ x
    x TX OuTLawZ x
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

Post by x TX OuTLawZ x Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:58 am

XplicitPerformance wrote:

I'll see what we can do. How about lining up with Chucks vette?

x222. Bump for this race
    lane_change
    lane_change
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

Post by lane_change Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:48 am

I didn't think Chuck did much roll racing.
    gypsygeorge
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

Post by gypsygeorge Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:38 am

ill race chuck set it up i think that will be a good race
    XplicitPerformance
    XplicitPerformance
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

Post by XplicitPerformance Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:04 pm

lane_change wrote:I didn't think Chuck did much roll racing.

He doesnt in the camaro or when its for $. The vette is the play around car.
    BT03Mach-1
    BT03Mach-1
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

Post by BT03Mach-1 Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:12 pm

i don't think he will race his vette. he said last weekend that if he is going to race he will just go home and get the red car.
    gypsygeorge
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

Post by gypsygeorge Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:19 pm

XplicitPerformance wrote:yeah the number 1 spot is held by a GTO. They were the first two people to race for a spot. You should take the GTO out no problem though.
    okay well wheres this gto at cuz im ready to take the spot i did a call out so im more then sure he knows so if he is ready ill meet up any time to do the race im holding my own out there im not the fastest thing out there but i got ballz and im willing to put them on the line so bring out that number1 gto or g8 what ever it is but im ready to be the number1 till hell raiser kicks my ass again hehehehehe lol Question cheers
    Houston1320
    Houston1320
    Admin

Post by Houston1320 Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:21 pm

gypsygeorge wrote:
    XplicitPerformance wrote:yeah the number 1 spot is held by a GTO. They were the first two people to race for a spot. You should take the GTO out no problem though.
    okay well wheres this gto at cuz im ready to take the spot i did a call out so im more then sure he knows so if he is ready ill meet up any time to do the race im holding my own out there im not the fastest thing out there but i got ballz and im willing to put them on the line so bring out that number1 gto or g8 what ever it is but im ready to be the number1 till hell raiser kicks my ass again hehehehehe lol Question cheers

if you can start a new thread calling out SixPtSlo. Once you do this he has 2 weeks from your call out topic start date to get the race done. If he does not than you get his spot.
    SixPtSlo
    SixPtSlo
    Roll Racer
    Roll Racer

Post by SixPtSlo Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:32 pm

wtf? somebody give me a n2o kit asap!!! i work friday and sat nights now so it would have to be during the week sometime. also 400hp GTO vs 600 hp ZO6= waist of gas. Dru text me when anyone calls me out or needs details about something so i can get to a computer.
    gypsygeorge
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

Post by gypsygeorge Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:45 pm

ill do it on motor
    lane_change
    lane_change
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

Post by lane_change Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:59 pm

You coming out tonight George? 45 South meet?
    x TX OuTLawZ x
    x TX OuTLawZ x
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

Post by x TX OuTLawZ x Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:20 pm

Do u do digs lane change?
    lane_change
    lane_change
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

Post by lane_change Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:24 pm

Dig - track
    Roll - street
    x TX OuTLawZ x
    x TX OuTLawZ x
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

Post by x TX OuTLawZ x Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:27 pm

Lol Aight just wondering
    gypsygeorge
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

Post by gypsygeorge Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:04 am

no i didnt get any race gas tonight
    Justa4
    Justa4
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

Post by Justa4 Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:12 pm

soooo where can this "top 5 roll cars" list be found? Basketball
    lane_change
    lane_change
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

Post by lane_change Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:58 pm

Men's bathroom of the Shell Gas Station at the corner of Tidwell and Little York, 3rd stall on the left. Just look up. The complete list is there along with the phone numbers for the call-out. Good luck.
    Justa4
    Justa4
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

Post by Justa4 Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:16 pm

lane_change wrote:Men's bathroom of the Shell Gas Station at the corner of Tidwell and Little York, 3rd stall on the left. Just look up. The complete list is there along with the phone numbers for the call-out. Good luck.

nay... Was there and all that was in that stall was a toothless homeless guy asking me if I was there for a good time I said yes where is the li... before I could finish he had my pants off ...and I wasn't complaining...until he left with out giving me that fucking list mannn. Neutral
    lane_change
    lane_change
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

Post by lane_change Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:53 pm

I suggest you call out Zoe or Eric...might as well go after your own kind first.
    XplicitPerformance
    XplicitPerformance
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

Post by XplicitPerformance Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:05 am

lane_change wrote:I suggest you call out Zoe or Eric...might as well go after your own kind first.

I thought Eric gave up racing or something.
    Justa4
    Justa4
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

Post by Justa4 Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:40 am

lane_change wrote:I suggest you call out Zoe or Eric...might as well go after your own kind first.

welp.. I beat erick blubawls 30r with my old pump gas setup and lower boost a lil while ago... if you are talking about "shammo" erick the other "blubawlz" eric did him pretty nasty before and using my keen ricer math that would equal up to me putting it on shammo pretty badly. But word is shamoo went back to a "smaller" turbo so. meh..

Zoe, I called my hommie out a lil bit ago. we will run and I will eat some humble pie happily...lol. He has a fairly low 10 sec car in the 140's if he actually gets it into 4th successively lmao!

Eric "BLUnoBAWLZ" actually has another fully built 35r red srt4 he is suppose to bring out...IF thats the eric you are reffering to Drew.

I ran that built 300zx and pulled him pruddy good.. I ran my fellow gypsy, "gypsy george" and I cant say I did to bad a all given the traction problems I was having.

I just wanted to see how this "roll list" looks, I may not be able to even piss in its direction, but who knows afro

Houston1320
    Houston1320
    Admin

Post by Houston1320 Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:55 am

Justa4 wrote:

welp.. I beat erick blubawls 30r with my old pump gas setup and lower boost a lil while ago... if you are talking about "shammo" erick the other "blubawlz" eric did him pretty nasty before and using my keen ricer math that would equal up to me putting it on shammo pretty badly. But word is shamoo went back to a "smaller" turbo so. meh..

Zoe, I called my hommie out a lil bit ago. we will run and I will eat some humble pie happily...lol. He has a fairly low 10 sec car in the 140's if he actually gets it into 4th successively lmao!

Eric "BLUnoBAWLZ" actually has another fully built 35r red srt4 he is suppose to bring out...IF thats the eric you are reffering to Drew.

I ran that built 300zx and pulled him pruddy good.. I ran my fellow gypsy, "gypsy george" and I cant say I did to bad a all given the traction problems I was having.

I just wanted to see how this "roll list" looks, I may not be able to even piss in its direction, but who knows afro

The roll list is something that is very new to this site. There are only 2 cars on the list which have since been non active members. I am considering whiping the list clean (its only 2 cars) and setting up some new races for the spots.
    Justa4
    Justa4
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

Post by Justa4 Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:01 am

Houston1320 wrote:
    Justa4 wrote:

The roll list is something that is very new to this site. There are only 2 cars on the list which have since been non active members. I am considering whiping the list clean (its only 2 cars) and setting up some new races for the spots.

Oh ok.I was mis-informed... I was told there was a already active top 5 roll racers list lol. Anyhow, enjoying the site.
    Houston1320
    Houston1320
    Admin

Post by Houston1320 Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:12 am

Justa4 wrote:
    Houston1320 wrote:
    Justa4 wrote:

Oh ok.I was mis-informed... I was told there was a already active top 5 roll racers list lol. Anyhow, enjoying the site.

The Dig list is pretty active. We pride ourself on the dig racing. We recently implemented a "roll" list to keep some of the members happy and active.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:06 pm