Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REAL RACING STARTS FROM A DIG!

Latest topics

» Let's start this page back up
PLZ get the word out - Crime Stoppers + ME EmptyMon May 19, 2014 12:57 am by srtslo

» Slow 4door truck wantin to play
PLZ get the word out - Crime Stoppers + ME EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:10 am by XplicitPerformance

» Track King of Houston1320.com
PLZ get the word out - Crime Stoppers + ME EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:49 pm by White90GT

» New guy here
PLZ get the word out - Crime Stoppers + ME EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:07 am by XplicitPerformance

» Newbie here!
PLZ get the word out - Crime Stoppers + ME EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:22 pm by TxCatfish

» Any ideas?
PLZ get the word out - Crime Stoppers + ME EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:11 pm by BT03Mach-1

» Where's everybody at ?
PLZ get the word out - Crime Stoppers + ME EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:33 pm by TxCatfish

» Looks like rain...
PLZ get the word out - Crime Stoppers + ME EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:29 pm by XplicitPerformance

» Another noob
PLZ get the word out - Crime Stoppers + ME EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:59 pm by TxCatfish

Top posting users this week

No user

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 123 on Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:49 am

+2
Yellow-Jacket
PRO5OHHO
6 posters

PLZ get the word out - Crime Stoppers + ME

PRO5OHHO
    PRO5OHHO
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

PLZ get the word out - Crime Stoppers + ME Empty PLZ get the word out - Crime Stoppers + ME

Post by PRO5OHHO Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:56 pm

My mother and I have an appointment with Crime Stoppers tomorrow (my little brother was murdered) and from what I gather the local news stations will be there to film it and broadcast it at some point. It's going to be hard for her so I may have to speak. Don't know what I'm gonna say yet exactly. Crime stoppers is offering a $5000 reward and we have an anonymous family member who's adding $5000 to that. So... $10,000 reward.

If you have any way to encourage people you know (facebook, other forums, etc.) to keep their eyes on the news for the next several nights please do so so we can get the drawing and information out to as many people as possible. Heck I may even post this on Craigslist. I have not seen the drawing yet, the detective tells me it ended up being pretty generic, but nevertheless... someone - maybe one of your friends is a teacher who can recognize the shooter as an old student or something.

I know I may appear like a NOOB to y'all but I been doin' this street scene for a long time, my car has earned it's stripes on the street and I've earned my place under it's hood, most of you know me. You may not like me; i may have turned you down, busted your ass or maybe you just think i'm a stuck-up loud mouth - but let's all help to get a killer off the streets. I live on the SE side of town so this especially applies to the South Siders.
    Yellow-Jacket
    Yellow-Jacket
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

PLZ get the word out - Crime Stoppers + ME Empty Re: PLZ get the word out - Crime Stoppers + ME

Post by Yellow-Jacket Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:45 pm

I am very sorry to hear this i will keep my eyes and ears opend i am very sorry for your familys lost
    M3SRT
    M3SRT
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

PLZ get the word out - Crime Stoppers + ME Empty Re: PLZ get the word out - Crime Stoppers + ME

Post by M3SRT Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:29 am

sorry to hear bro
    Blazonic
    Blazonic
    Roll Racer
    Roll Racer

Post by Blazonic Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:02 pm

Will keep an eye and ear out Casey
    Hellraiser
    Hellraiser
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

Post by Hellraiser Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:19 pm

sorry for your lose. hope they find the person...that sucks! Sad I know its hard if there is anything I/we can do please let us know1
    jerry03cobra
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

Post by jerry03cobra Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:31 pm

Blazonic wrote:Will keep an eye and ear out Casey

+1

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 4:25 pm