Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REAL RACING STARTS FROM A DIG!

Latest topics

» Let's start this page back up
top 5 roll cars who are they   - Page 3 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 12:57 am by srtslo

» Slow 4door truck wantin to play
top 5 roll cars who are they   - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:10 am by XplicitPerformance

» Track King of Houston1320.com
top 5 roll cars who are they   - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:49 pm by White90GT

» New guy here
top 5 roll cars who are they   - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:07 am by XplicitPerformance

» Newbie here!
top 5 roll cars who are they   - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:22 pm by TxCatfish

» Any ideas?
top 5 roll cars who are they   - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:11 pm by BT03Mach-1

» Where's everybody at ?
top 5 roll cars who are they   - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:33 pm by TxCatfish

» Looks like rain...
top 5 roll cars who are they   - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:29 pm by XplicitPerformance

» Another noob
top 5 roll cars who are they   - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:59 pm by TxCatfish

Top posting users this week

No user

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 123 on Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:49 am

+9
XPSRT8
x TX OuTLawZ x
WickedsG8
Houston1320
Hellraiser
BT03Mach-1
lane_change
XplicitPerformance
gypsygeorge
13 posters

top 5 roll cars who are they

Justa4
    Justa4
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

top 5 roll cars who are they   - Page 3 Empty Re: top 5 roll cars who are they

Post by Justa4 Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:43 am

Houston1320 wrote:
    Justa4 wrote:
    Houston1320 wrote:
    Justa4 wrote:
    XplicitPerformance wrote:
    lane_change wrote:I suggest you call out Zoe or Eric...might as well go after your own kind first.

I thought Eric gave up racing or something.

welp.. I beat erick blubawls 30r with my old pump gas setup and lower boost a lil while ago... if you are talking about "shammo" erick the other "blubawlz" eric did him pretty nasty before and using my keen ricer math that would equal up to me putting it on shammo pretty badly. But word is shamoo went back to a "smaller" turbo so. meh..

Zoe, I called my hommie out a lil bit ago. we will run and I will eat some humble pie happily...lol. He has a fairly low 10 sec car in the 140's if he actually gets it into 4th successively lmao!

Eric "BLUnoBAWLZ" actually has another fully built 35r red srt4 he is suppose to bring out...IF thats the eric you are reffering to Drew.

I ran that built 300zx and pulled him pruddy good.. I ran my fellow gypsy, "gypsy george" and I cant say I did to bad a all given the traction problems I was having.

I just wanted to see how this "roll list" looks, I may not be able to even piss in its direction, but who knows afro

The roll list is something that is very new to this site. There are only 2 cars on the list which have since been non active members. I am considering whiping the list clean (its only 2 cars) and setting up some new races for the spots.

Oh ok.I was mis-informed... I was told there was a already active top 5 roll racers list lol. Anyhow, enjoying the site.

The Dig list is pretty active. We pride ourself on the dig racing. We recently implemented a "roll" list to keep some of the members happy and active.

Gotcha. Rename this soon to be roll list to fake racerz raze from rollz becuase its fake and gay... I bet it will show all those roll racers
    XplicitPerformance
    XplicitPerformance
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

Post by XplicitPerformance Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:49 am

Justa4 wrote:
    Houston1320 wrote:
    Justa4 wrote:
    Houston1320 wrote:
    Justa4 wrote:
    lane_change wrote:I suggest you call out Zoe or Eric...might as well go after your own kind first.

welp.. I beat erick blubawls 30r with my old pump gas setup and lower boost a lil while ago... if you are talking about "shammo" erick the other "blubawlz" eric did him pretty nasty before and using my keen ricer math that would equal up to me putting it on shammo pretty badly. But word is shamoo went back to a "smaller" turbo so. meh..

Zoe, I called my hommie out a lil bit ago. we will run and I will eat some humble pie happily...lol. He has a fairly low 10 sec car in the 140's if he actually gets it into 4th successively lmao!

Eric "BLUnoBAWLZ" actually has another fully built 35r red srt4 he is suppose to bring out...IF thats the eric you are reffering to Drew.

I ran that built 300zx and pulled him pruddy good.. I ran my fellow gypsy, "gypsy george" and I cant say I did to bad a all given the traction problems I was having.

I just wanted to see how this "roll list" looks, I may not be able to even piss in its direction, but who knows afro

The roll list is something that is very new to this site. There are only 2 cars on the list which have since been non active members. I am considering whiping the list clean (its only 2 cars) and setting up some new races for the spots.

Oh ok.I was mis-informed... I was told there was a already active top 5 roll racers list lol. Anyhow, enjoying the site.

The Dig list is pretty active. We pride ourself on the dig racing. We recently implemented a "roll" list to keep some of the members happy and active.

Gotcha. Rename this soon to be roll list to fake racerz raze from rollz becuase its fake and gay... I bet it will show all those roll racers

or how about my driver skillz suck so I do rolls! LMAO! JK all you roll racers Smile
    SixPtSlo
    SixPtSlo
    Roll Racer
    Roll Racer

Post by SixPtSlo Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:49 pm

Houston1320 wrote:
    Justa4 wrote:

non active? i get on when i can. and i cant see the underground section for my call out from george. i just got some tires so i am down for whatever. but i am out of town this weekend and i think it is going to rain here anyway. ill ask off for next friday so i can come out.
    Houston1320
    Houston1320
    Admin

Post by Houston1320 Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:55 pm

SixPtSlo wrote:
    Houston1320 wrote:
    Justa4 wrote:

non active? i get on when i can. and i cant see the underground section for my call out from george. i just got some tires so i am down for whatever. but i am out of town this weekend and i think it is going to rain here anyway. ill ask off for next friday so i can come out.

yeah I understand however the SRT4 has been MIA as well. If you can try and log in at least once to twice a week. This way we can keep the ladder active and moving weekly if possible.
    XplicitPerformance
    XplicitPerformance
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

Post by XplicitPerformance Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:01 pm

I vouge for sixPtslo for the underground section.
    SixPtSlo
    SixPtSlo
    Roll Racer
    Roll Racer

Post by SixPtSlo Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:16 pm

ok ill try to get on more often. george said he would run me on motor i believe so im down for that. at lease it wont look as stupid as me runnin him on n2o.
    Justa4
    Justa4
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

Post by Justa4 Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:00 pm

Let me in to the underground section aswell
    BT03Mach-1
    BT03Mach-1
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

Post by BT03Mach-1 Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:21 pm

what do you have? srt4?
    Justa4
    Justa4
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

Post by Justa4 Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:23 pm

BT03Mach-1 wrote:what do you have? srt4?

Yeah.....but its more like a srt4 1/2.
    Houston1320
    Houston1320
    Admin

Post by Houston1320 Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Justa4 wrote:Let me in to the underground section aswell

I need someone to vouge for you to grant you access.
    Justa4
    Justa4
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

Post by Justa4 Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:18 pm

Houston1320 wrote:

Gypsy george or Zoe aka bluflame..I ran george last week and me and Zoe are long time friends
    BluFlame
    Roll Racer
    Roll Racer

Post by BluFlame Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:31 am

Justa4 wrote:
    Houston1320 wrote:

Gypsy george or Zoe aka bluflame..I ran george last week and me and Zoe are long time friends
    I don't even think I'm in the underground section lol
    BluFlame
    Roll Racer
    Roll Racer

Post by BluFlame Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:41 am

Just kuz we both have SRT-4's doesn't make us equal......And JustA4 isn't black, so point is lost.........
    Justa4
    Justa4
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

Post by Justa4 Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:51 am

BluFlame wrote:
    Justa4 wrote:
    Houston1320 wrote:

I think there is like 3 guys in that section.... same guy with 3 different screen names. Very Happy Razz cyclops

Last edited by Justa4 on Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    BluFlame
    Roll Racer
    Roll Racer

Post by BluFlame Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:55 am

Justa4 wrote:
    BluFlame wrote:
    Justa4 wrote:
    Houston1320 wrote:

I think there is like 3 guys in that section.... same guy with 3 different screen names. Very Happy Razz affraid
    lol,....You can be erased.
    Justa4
    Justa4
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

Post by Justa4 Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:09 am

BluFlame wrote:

......And JustA4 isn't black, so point is lost.........

Just because I am light skinned don't mean I am NOT black. monkey
    lane_change
    lane_change
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

Post by lane_change Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:06 am

I was referring to SRT4's, but if people want to bring race into it....
    Houston1320
    Houston1320
    Admin

Post by Houston1320 Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:37 am

Justa4 wrote:
    BluFlame wrote:
    Justa4 wrote:
    Houston1320 wrote:

I think there is like 3 guys in that section.... same guy with 3 different screen names. Very Happy Razz cyclops

Another brilliant comment.
    BluFlame
    Roll Racer
    Roll Racer

Post by BluFlame Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:46 pm

lane_change wrote:I was referring to SRT4's, but if people want to bring race into it....
    I was just joking man,....
    lane_change
    lane_change
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

Post by lane_change Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:52 pm

I assumed so....plus Eric doesn't race anymore unless it's on foot.
    BluFlame
    Roll Racer
    Roll Racer

Post by BluFlame Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:58 pm

lane_change wrote:I assumed so....plus Eric doesn't race anymore unless it's on foot.
    He still Bench races every other Sunday, and he races to the "Black Friday" Macy's sell to get the latest fashions
    lane_change
    lane_change
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

Post by lane_change Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:15 pm

Eric has actually just got a new job working PR for Lingenfelter Chris.
    BluFlame
    Roll Racer
    Roll Racer

Post by BluFlame Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:20 pm

lane_change wrote:Eric has actually just got a new job working PR for Lingenfelter Chris.
    LOL, I believe that. Last time I talked to him he said he was rolling around with Chris looking for victims......Come to think of it, I think he set me up!! Evil or Very Mad

Justa4
    Justa4
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

Post by Justa4 Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:15 pm

BluFlame wrote:
    lane_change wrote:Eric has actually just got a new job working PR for Lingenfelter Chris.
    LOL, I believe that. Last time I talked to him he said he was rolling around with Chris looking for victims......Come to think of it, I think he set me up!! Evil or Very Mad

I was told that Eric works PR for lots of folks cars... Honestly I never seen shammo in action.
    lane_change
    lane_change
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

Post by lane_change Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:22 pm

Ditto. I've also never seen stickers race that car of his.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:58 pm