Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REAL RACING STARTS FROM A DIG!

Latest topics

» Let's start this page back up
anyone wanna race?  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 12:57 am by srtslo

» Slow 4door truck wantin to play
anyone wanna race?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:10 am by XplicitPerformance

» Track King of Houston1320.com
anyone wanna race?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:49 pm by White90GT

» New guy here
anyone wanna race?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:07 am by XplicitPerformance

» Newbie here!
anyone wanna race?  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:22 pm by TxCatfish

» Any ideas?
anyone wanna race?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:11 pm by BT03Mach-1

» Where's everybody at ?
anyone wanna race?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:33 pm by TxCatfish

» Looks like rain...
anyone wanna race?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:29 pm by XplicitPerformance

» Another noob
anyone wanna race?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:59 pm by TxCatfish

Top posting users this week

No user

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 123 on Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:49 am

+8
M3SRT
XplicitPerformance
Hellraiser
BT03Mach-1
Blazonic
XPSRT8
x TX OuTLawZ x
Junior z28
12 posters

anyone wanna race?

x TX OuTLawZ x
    x TX OuTLawZ x
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

anyone wanna race?  - Page 2 Empty Re: anyone wanna race?

Post by x TX OuTLawZ x Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:32 pm

BluFlame wrote:
    x TX OuTLawZ x wrote:No but we got that srt4 talking shit he needs his ass busted from a 60..

I'll run him. I always like putting those cocky srt4 fanboys in their place Exclamation

Idk he said he kills blue neons and that he was the fastest in the world!!!
    BT03Mach-1
    BT03Mach-1
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

Post by BT03Mach-1 Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:42 pm

x TX OuTLawZ x wrote:
    BluFlame wrote:
    x TX OuTLawZ x wrote:No but we got that srt4 talking shit he needs his ass busted from a 60..

I'll run him. I always like putting those cocky srt4 fanboys in their place Exclamation

Idk he said he kills blue neons and that he was the fastest in the world!!!

i heard he really did a circle around you on a 40 roll and still pulled you a few cars!
    x TX OuTLawZ x
    x TX OuTLawZ x
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

Post by x TX OuTLawZ x Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:46 pm

Lol he wont rave me for money iv tried telling him
    BT03Mach-1
    BT03Mach-1
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

Post by BT03Mach-1 Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:47 pm

was you going to race him on foot?
    x TX OuTLawZ x
    x TX OuTLawZ x
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

Post by x TX OuTLawZ x Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:48 pm

I told him id run his ass in my la v6 of fury truck..
    SixPtSlo
    SixPtSlo
    Roll Racer
    Roll Racer

Post by SixPtSlo Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:38 pm

i ran him last friday on the way home and cracked his ass along with his sti buddy too.
    x TX OuTLawZ x
    x TX OuTLawZ x
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

Post by x TX OuTLawZ x Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:54 pm

Lol yea jake told me u did steven but he just wont leave nick alone lol he wa.ta nick to do 60-140 with him lmao!
    Justa4
    Justa4
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

Post by Justa4 Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:11 pm

That dudes car black srt4 (50trim?? Was told) is a jenson dr 2 dollar used up cum bucket hot mess and slow as fucccck. I heard he got pulled on from a 86 stock Turbo soupra too. Hate seeing these new guys get some molested ass srt4 that has been parted out 12 times before they picked it up thinking they have a raze car but they have no clue how fucked the car really is...and they start calling out Evey hanging dick at a meet like a bossss. Pffffft.
    Justa4
    Justa4
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

Post by Justa4 Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:44 pm

With that said.......nick should give him a 60 roll... he gave nick a few dig runs and really low rolls 20-30 dude could have just been spinning like crazy.
    x TX OuTLawZ x
    x TX OuTLawZ x
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

Post by x TX OuTLawZ x Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:23 pm

No he didn't plus nick drives a truck lol he can't go over 120 so it would be pointless if that guys wants him to go till 140
    SixPtSlo
    SixPtSlo
    Roll Racer
    Roll Racer

Post by SixPtSlo Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:08 pm

that fag and his whole crew were DBags!!!!
    BT03Mach-1
    BT03Mach-1
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

Post by BT03Mach-1 Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:52 pm

SixPtSlo wrote:that fag and his whole crew were DBags!!!!

watch out thats outlaws people!!!
    x TX OuTLawZ x
    x TX OuTLawZ x
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

Post by x TX OuTLawZ x Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:57 pm

Lol bill wtf?!?! Are u in love with me every post u mention me!! Lol
    BT03Mach-1
    BT03Mach-1
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

Post by BT03Mach-1 Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:30 pm

i figure you would get off line and finish ur car but it dont seem to be working.

plus i need my post count at the top. lol
    x TX OuTLawZ x
    x TX OuTLawZ x
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

Post by x TX OuTLawZ x Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:36 pm

Lol im at work ho! And fuck yo posts!
    XplicitPerformance
    XplicitPerformance
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

Post by XplicitPerformance Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:31 am

60 Rolls are gay.
    Justa4
    Justa4
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

Post by Justa4 Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:57 am

x TX OuTLawZ x wrote:No he didn't plus nick drives a truck lol he can't go over 120 so it would be pointless if that guys wants him to go till 140

uh Yes he did according to this video sent to me: https://youtu.be/GWmd1lXSOlc starting at 1:11 and I believe they ran before from a dig and a real low roll...Soo Yeah...A higher roll would be fair. And as far as its a truck he cant do this or that...So.. both the vehicles have short commings but if there good enough to mod they should be good enough to run..run whatcha brung blah burp blah.

for the record I don't know the guy in the black neon and dis-like most of the un educated HiPsTerS that own them..from what I heard he is a duesch but Im just saying what is fair. As far as 60 rolls being gay pfft. I say high HP/TRQ cars/trucks on street tires doing dig runs on un-prepped street asphalt is pointless and gay. I say go to the track on some slicks and a prepped track and run from a dig the right way. I could see some one not liking to do rolls or thinking its gay on a street run if they trap fairly low and all they have is the hook from down low. Convenient that way cuase on the street you can shut it down when you start to get reeled in...ehh every one has an opinion and every one wants the edge I guess.lol

IMO digs= track rolls= street. but who gives a shit. its just a ass hole aka opinion

Finished 4 of these tiny fuckin 8oz coronas by time I finished typing this haaa!its 3 am and im still drinking these tiny fag beers lmfao

BT03Mach-1
    BT03Mach-1
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

Post by BT03Mach-1 Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:29 am

x TX OuTLawZ x wrote:Lol im at work ho! And fuck yo posts!

well i have to post after you because your name is at the top.... you should not be at the top of ANY list lol unless its something on foot!
    XplicitPerformance
    XplicitPerformance
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

Post by XplicitPerformance Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:17 am

Justa4 wrote:
    x TX OuTLawZ x wrote:No he didn't plus nick drives a truck lol he can't go over 120 so it would be pointless if that guys wants him to go till 140

uh Yes he did according to this video sent to me: https://youtu.be/GWmd1lXSOlc starting at 1:11 and I believe they ran before from a dig and a real low roll...Soo Yeah...A higher roll would be fair. And as far as its a truck he cant do this or that...So.. both the vehicles have short commings but if there good enough to mod they should be good enough to run..run whatcha brung blah burp blah.

for the record I don't know the guy in the black neon and dis-like most of the un educated HiPsTerS that own them..from what I heard he is a duesch but Im just saying what is fair. As far as 60 rolls being gay pfft. I say high HP/TRQ cars/trucks on street tires doing dig runs on un-prepped street asphalt is pointless and gay. I say go to the track on some slicks and a prepped track and run from a dig the right way. I could see some one not liking to do rolls or thinking its gay on a street run if they trap fairly low and all they have is the hook from down low. Convenient that way cuase on the street you can shut it down when you start to get reeled in...ehh every one has an opinion and every one wants the edge I guess.lol

IMO digs= track rolls= street. but who gives a shit. its just a ass hole aka opinion

Finished 4 of these tiny fuckin 8oz coronas by time I finished typing this haaa!its 3 am and im still drinking these tiny fag beers lmfao

I have owned alot higher hp cars than yours or this joke of a stage 3 and still got down from a dig. I owned an srt4 back when they were new and guess what we still did digs. Learn how to drive ur shit. Its simple if you have the skills.
    BluFlame
    Roll Racer
    Roll Racer

Post by BluFlame Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:53 pm

I cant stand digs or rolls but I do like to do the bunny hop!

https://youtu.be/251TFMPdFMo
    XplicitPerformance
    XplicitPerformance
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

Post by XplicitPerformance Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:07 pm

Zo better do the bunny hop at my halloween party!!
    Justa4
    Justa4
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

Post by Justa4 Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:32 pm

XplicitPerformance wrote:
    Justa4 wrote:

I have owned alot higher hp cars than yours or this joke of a stage 3 and still got down from a dig. I owned an srt4 back when they were new and guess what we still did digs. Learn how to drive ur shit. Its simple if you have the skills.

I dont care what you use to own and how you done it.I did'nt ask. Im just sayin guys that dont like to do rolls usually means there ride dont trap worth a shit. I know you use to own a neon back in the day and -260whp doesnt take much to hook on the street, I agree..It does take more to get a higher HP fwd car to hook from a dig on the street thats no secret not so much about skill as it is your will to roll on the street on a non responsive soft side wall slick. 99.9% its just a fun run not that serious

My opinion is the track is the best place to do digs.. Or actually any runs..fully prepped and a full 1/4 mile,"controlled" environment. Shit I had a blow out a few week ago on the street while doing a run at 100+ mph. not fun on the side of the road. But yeah, every street vid I see on youtube are always roll runs, as is on street tires. I know last few time I tried a dig on the street I got busted or the other guy did...No talking your way out of that scene..

And Zoe dont make me post the lil jig you was doing in the garage after sippin. Laughing
    XplicitPerformance
    XplicitPerformance
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

Post by XplicitPerformance Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:21 pm

Justa4 wrote:
    Justa4 wrote:

I dont care what you use to own and how you done it.I did'nt ask. Im just sayin guys that dont like to do rolls usually means there ride dont trap worth a shit. I know you use to own a neon back in the day and -260whp doesnt take much to hook on the street, I agree..It does take more to get a higher HP fwd car to hook from a dig on the street thats no secret not so much about skill as it is your will to roll on the street on a non responsive soft side wall slick. 99.9% its just a fun run not that serious

My opinion is the track is the best place to do digs.. Or actually any runs..fully prepped and a full 1/4 mile,"controlled" environment. Shit I had a blow out a few week ago on the street while doing a run at 100+ mph. not fun on the side of the road. But yeah, every street vid I see on youtube are always roll runs, as is on street tires. I know last few time I tried a dig on the street I got busted or the other guy did...No talking your way out of that scene..

And Zoe dont make me post the lil jig you was doing in the garage after sippin. Laughing

I dont give a fuck what you asked i fucking told you. I get tired of seeing your bullshit posts on here with a fucking attitude. It gets old.
    Houston1320
    Houston1320
    Admin

Post by Houston1320 Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:31 pm

okay children lets keep this thread clean. I don't moderate much on here so don't give me a reason to start doing it.
    x TX OuTLawZ x
    x TX OuTLawZ x
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

Post by x TX OuTLawZ x Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:40 pm

Justa4 wrote:
    Justa4 wrote:

Lol dude fuck u that's just the same shit any other bitch that can't drive would say!! Lol. If ppl like hellraiser and v8sten do digs than c'mon lol just shows what a little skill can do to a high hp car.. some just better than others but oh well u chose what u own so man up let the sack hang and dig that bitch u dumbass smh.. ill teach u if u need help lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:32 am