Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REAL RACING STARTS FROM A DIG!

Latest topics

» Let's start this page back up
Calling out ChrisZO6Lingenfelter  - Page 5 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 12:57 am by srtslo

» Slow 4door truck wantin to play
Calling out ChrisZO6Lingenfelter  - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:10 am by XplicitPerformance

» Track King of Houston1320.com
Calling out ChrisZO6Lingenfelter  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:49 pm by White90GT

» New guy here
Calling out ChrisZO6Lingenfelter  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:07 am by XplicitPerformance

» Newbie here!
Calling out ChrisZO6Lingenfelter  - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:22 pm by TxCatfish

» Any ideas?
Calling out ChrisZO6Lingenfelter  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:11 pm by BT03Mach-1

» Where's everybody at ?
Calling out ChrisZO6Lingenfelter  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:33 pm by TxCatfish

» Looks like rain...
Calling out ChrisZO6Lingenfelter  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:29 pm by XplicitPerformance

» Another noob
Calling out ChrisZO6Lingenfelter  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:59 pm by TxCatfish

Top posting users this week

No user

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 123 on Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:49 am

+11
o'ranga'stang
rin_tin_tin
v8sten
XplicitPerformance
BA02SS
Houston1320
Hellraiser
BT03Mach-1
x TX OuTLawZ x
lane_change
LamboMV
15 posters

Calling out ChrisZO6Lingenfelter

o'ranga'stang
    o'ranga'stang
    Roll Racer
    Roll Racer

Calling out ChrisZO6Lingenfelter  - Page 5 Empty Re: Calling out ChrisZO6Lingenfelter

Post by o'ranga'stang Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:38 pm

BA02SS wrote:If you say it's easy to hook a car on the streets with " the right suspension parts" has obviously never had more than 600rwhp. Catch me at the track and my car hooks like a champ. I built my car to roll shit up when I'm cruising around town, I have never stopped traffic on I-10 to tell someone WAIT......we gotta do this from a dig or it isn't racing! Just saying......
    we hold up traffic scratch ...just have to know where to run.
    XplicitPerformance
    XplicitPerformance
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

Calling out ChrisZO6Lingenfelter  - Page 5 Empty Re: Calling out ChrisZO6Lingenfelter

Post by XplicitPerformance Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:02 pm

o'ranga'stang wrote:
    BA02SS wrote:If you say it's easy to hook a car on the streets with " the right suspension parts" has obviously never had more than 600rwhp. Catch me at the track and my car hooks like a champ. I built my car to roll shit up when I'm cruising around town, I have never stopped traffic on I-10 to tell someone WAIT......we gotta do this from a dig or it isn't racing! Just saying......

or dont race in traffic lol
    Hellraiser
    Hellraiser
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

Post by Hellraiser Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:45 pm

BT03Mach-1 wrote:
    Hellraiser wrote:
    Hellraiser wrote:
    Hellraiser wrote:
    BT03Mach-1 wrote:that honda was 2 fast...... i think i pulled 12 cars on him lol he needed more holes in the bumper

Evil or Very Mad Rin-tin-tin said he will make you sad when he drags your vette with his little honda! What about a SRT its alittle slower then the Honda Twisted Evil You have not ran across the right one!

beep me when you see the right one!!!!

beep beep, the SRT might be in Kingwood tonight! Hope your vette is fast I have seen him roll up ZO6's and many others, there are a couple people here that know him and the car!
    o'ranga'stang
    o'ranga'stang
    Roll Racer
    Roll Racer

Post by o'ranga'stang Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:51 am

XplicitPerformance wrote:
    o'ranga'stang wrote:

or dont race in traffic lol
    I have stretches of road that can be shut down from both ways.all that exist would be said cars and the miles of. Fence for the cows to watch.
    BT03Mach-1
    BT03Mach-1
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

Post by BT03Mach-1 Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:35 am

Hellraiser wrote:
    BT03Mach-1 wrote:
    Hellraiser wrote:
    Hellraiser wrote:
    Hellraiser wrote:
    BT03Mach-1 wrote:that honda was 2 fast...... i think i pulled 12 cars on him lol he needed more holes in the bumper

Evil or Very Mad Rin-tin-tin said he will make you sad when he drags your vette with his little honda! What about a SRT its alittle slower then the Honda Twisted Evil You have not ran across the right one!

beep beep, the SRT might be in Kingwood tonight! Hope your vette is fast I have seen him roll up ZO6's and many others, there are a couple people here that know him and the car!

we/I may come out there next saturday. we was at the truck shoot out last night..

that will give me a week to come up with hope and dreams lol
    XplicitPerformance
    XplicitPerformance
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

Post by XplicitPerformance Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:50 am

Hellraiser wrote:
    BT03Mach-1 wrote:
    Hellraiser wrote:
    Hellraiser wrote:
    Hellraiser wrote:

I'd have to put my money on the c6....it runs pretty good for a catback only Twisted Evil
    Hellraiser
    Hellraiser
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

Post by Hellraiser Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:30 pm

Hellraiser wrote:
    BT03Mach-1 wrote:
    Hellraiser wrote:
    Hellraiser wrote:
    Hellraiser wrote:

I'd have to put my money on the c6....it runs pretty good for a catback only Twisted Evil

Evil or Very Mad Drew, you telling me this car has a catback only and nothing esle and that he will drag Eric? From a dig maybe, from a roll that C6 will be drug!
    BT03Mach-1
    BT03Mach-1
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

Post by BT03Mach-1 Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:35 pm

I'm on a low shot lol
    lane_change
    lane_change
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

Post by lane_change Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:37 pm

I'll be curious to see the show car in action....I didn't think stickers had it in him.
    Hellraiser
    Hellraiser
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

Post by Hellraiser Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:39 pm

lane_change wrote:I'll be curious to see the show car in action....I didn't think stickers had it in him.

nope I talked to him yesterday and he said he has a hall pass all next weekend!
    XplicitPerformance
    XplicitPerformance
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

Post by XplicitPerformance Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:52 pm

Hellraiser wrote:
    Hellraiser wrote:
    BT03Mach-1 wrote:
    Hellraiser wrote:
    Hellraiser wrote:
    Hellraiser wrote:

Evil or Very Mad Drew, you telling me this car has a catback only and nothing esle and that he will drag Eric? From a dig maybe, from a roll that C6 will be drug!

I am not sure what Eric has done to his car but I have seen him lose to a exhaust c6 before. Bt03mach's c6 runs a tad better than your average c6 with a catback
    Hellraiser
    Hellraiser
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

Post by Hellraiser Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:38 pm

Hellraiser wrote:
    Hellraiser wrote:
    BT03Mach-1 wrote:
    Hellraiser wrote:
    Hellraiser wrote:
    Hellraiser wrote:

I am not sure what Eric has done to his car but I have seen him lose to a exhaust c6 before. Bt03mach's c6 runs a tad better than your average c6 with a catback

well ill let him know and we will just have to see who wins! king
    BT03Mach-1
    BT03Mach-1
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

Post by BT03Mach-1 Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:16 pm

we have a car show that day but it ends like 3ish i think. what time does this meet start? 9ish? its off 59n right? way north lol
    lane_change
    lane_change
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

Post by lane_change Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:20 pm

I've never ran Eric to know how fast he is....but I think this Black C6 is the one I ran down at a South meet a month or so ago, when Frank and Chuck raced.
    BT03Mach-1
    BT03Mach-1
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

Post by BT03Mach-1 Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:34 pm

lane_change wrote:I've never ran Eric to know how fast he is....but I think this Black C6 is the one I ran down at a South meet a month or so ago, when Frank and Chuck raced.

thats me....
    Houston1320
    Houston1320
    Admin

Post by Houston1320 Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:20 pm

yeah I think the Mcree Ford show is going on. We could have our FIRST Houston1320.com cruise that day...
    x TX OuTLawZ x
    x TX OuTLawZ x
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

Post by x TX OuTLawZ x Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:19 am

lane_change wrote:I've never ran Eric to know how fast he is....but I think this Black C6 is the one I ran down at a South meet a month or so ago, when Frank and Chuck raced.

Lol that was u in the zo6.. im the one who introduced u to him and set up the race lol
    Hellraiser
    Hellraiser
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

Post by Hellraiser Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:04 am

x TX OuTLawZ x wrote:

Lol that was u in the zo6.. im the one who introduced u to him and set up the race lol

how did that go?
    BT03Mach-1
    BT03Mach-1
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

Post by BT03Mach-1 Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:08 am

not well for me lol i think i could have done better but not enough to beat him.
    BT03Mach-1
    BT03Mach-1
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

Post by BT03Mach-1 Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:24 am

by the way what kind of srt8 is this we are talking about? or is it a srt4?
    lane_change
    lane_change
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

Post by lane_change Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:09 am

It's just a neon.
    Blazonic
    Blazonic
    Roll Racer
    Roll Racer

Post by Blazonic Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:50 pm

I am still trying to get Eric to run my girls SS. I tried a while back to run him but he wanted to go straight to Lil Red. Maybe I can catch up with him in Kingwood.
    Hellraiser
    Hellraiser
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

Post by Hellraiser Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:55 pm

BT03Mach-1 wrote:by the way what kind of srt8 is this we are talking about? or is it a srt4?

STR4 Neon
    BT03Mach-1
    BT03Mach-1
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

Post by BT03Mach-1 Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:44 pm

How many decals does it have?
    lane_change
    lane_change
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

Post by lane_change Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:49 pm

BT03Mach-1 wrote:How many decals does it have?

Laughing

Smart man...he knows what stickers add to the equation. He has a few...be careful.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:21 pm