Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REAL RACING STARTS FROM A DIG!

Latest topics

» Let's start this page back up
Calling out ChrisZO6Lingenfelter  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 12:57 am by srtslo

» Slow 4door truck wantin to play
Calling out ChrisZO6Lingenfelter  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:10 am by XplicitPerformance

» Track King of Houston1320.com
Calling out ChrisZO6Lingenfelter  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:49 pm by White90GT

» New guy here
Calling out ChrisZO6Lingenfelter  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:07 am by XplicitPerformance

» Newbie here!
Calling out ChrisZO6Lingenfelter  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:22 pm by TxCatfish

» Any ideas?
Calling out ChrisZO6Lingenfelter  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:11 pm by BT03Mach-1

» Where's everybody at ?
Calling out ChrisZO6Lingenfelter  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:33 pm by TxCatfish

» Looks like rain...
Calling out ChrisZO6Lingenfelter  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:29 pm by XplicitPerformance

» Another noob
Calling out ChrisZO6Lingenfelter  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:59 pm by TxCatfish

Top posting users this week

No user

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 123 on Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:49 am

+11
o'ranga'stang
rin_tin_tin
v8sten
XplicitPerformance
BA02SS
Houston1320
Hellraiser
BT03Mach-1
x TX OuTLawZ x
lane_change
LamboMV
15 posters

Calling out ChrisZO6Lingenfelter

Hellraiser
    Hellraiser
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

Calling out ChrisZO6Lingenfelter  - Page 3 Empty Re: Calling out ChrisZO6Lingenfelter

Post by Hellraiser Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:42 pm

Houston1320 wrote:
    lane_change wrote:It's all in good fun, the Lambo obviously would have Chris covered by a good margin. It was not at TX2k11 from talking to the owner, but needless to say, with the setup on the car, it will roll the fuck out and with that kind of power + AWD = bad night for us slow guys. Wouldn't mind seeing it in action, but 140+mph cars will look silly rolling with 160+mph cars. I gave him a list of people to look for if he wants some action.

dig race 1/4 mile = equalizer

The lambo driver said he was down to get in on some dig racing which would be a challenge for him. I think it would be some interesting video to see if someone could hold him off thru the 1/4 mile marker.

Kevin said he will drag that ass at the track......Kevin said!
    Houston1320
    Houston1320
    Admin

Calling out ChrisZO6Lingenfelter  - Page 3 Empty Re: Calling out ChrisZO6Lingenfelter

Post by Houston1320 Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:47 pm

Hellraiser wrote:
    x TX OuTLawZ x wrote:Lol my bad I was only jk, its all good chris

lol! its all good in tha hood!
    sounds like we have new people from other sites etc. I think we should all meet up for lunch/dinner so all/most know who we are talking too! The Lambo said he will buy! Laughing

We may see about putting together a central meet in the near future. Should be some good video opportunity to see some sick cars from ALL OVER houston come together and just get in on some good racing.
    BA02SS
    BA02SS
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

Post by BA02SS Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:41 pm

Hell yeah.....I'm on spot for that 9 second pass. 2 step in the mail!
    x TX OuTLawZ x
    x TX OuTLawZ x
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

Post by x TX OuTLawZ x Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:00 am

Hellraiser wrote:
    x TX OuTLawZ x wrote:Lol my bad I was only jk, its all good chris

lol! its all good in tha hood!
    sounds like we have new people from other sites etc. I think we should all meet up for lunch/dinner so all/most know who we are talking too! The Lambo said he will buy! Laughing
    lmao fuck it im down for anything Smile
    rin_tin_tin
    rin_tin_tin
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

Post by rin_tin_tin Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:16 am

lol ya some of us came from tpe.. we should have a night meet once this forum takes off
    x TX OuTLawZ x
    x TX OuTLawZ x
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

Post by x TX OuTLawZ x Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:18 am

It seems to be taking off well already!! Just keep telling ur friends guys and let's get this hoe huge and get to the racing already Smile
    rin_tin_tin
    rin_tin_tin
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

Post by rin_tin_tin Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:59 am

i seen alot of dig comments here is that what yall do here or rolls too?
    v8sten
    v8sten
    Roll Racer
    Roll Racer

Post by v8sten Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:32 am

rin_tin_tin wrote:i seen alot of dig comments here is that what yall do here or rolls too?

I the purpose of this sight is to bring back street racing the way it used to be, and should be. 1/4 mile dig race. thats where the real drivers and real cars shine. when i left for the marines street racing was all from a dig, then i came back and all i saw was this roll racing bs, so i set my truck up for that. i hope this site does take off and brings back real racing like it should be. if thats the case ima gunna set my car up for 1/4 mile only. there were only a select few that gave me a run for my money on the street, from a dig that is, i would love to see more cars set up for 1/4 mile instead of top end.
    o'ranga'stang
    o'ranga'stang
    Roll Racer
    Roll Racer

Post by o'ranga'stang Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:10 am

v8sten wrote:
    rin_tin_tin wrote:i seen alot of dig comments here is that what yall do here or rolls too?

I the purpose of this sight is to bring back street racing the way it used to be, and should be. 1/4 mile dig race. thats where the real drivers and real cars shine. when i left for the marines street racing was all from a dig, then i came back and all i saw was this roll racing bs, so i set my truck up for that. i hope this site does take off and brings back real racing like it should be. if thats the case ima gunna set my car up for 1/4 mile only. there were only a select few that gave me a run for my money on the street, from a dig that is, i would love to see more cars set up for 1/4 mile instead of top end.
    the majority of my street racing was early and90s down westhimer from sage to 6. As for dig or roll im indifferent ?
    XplicitPerformance
    XplicitPerformance
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

Post by XplicitPerformance Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:51 am

Roll racing is not the worst thing ever however I am all about wheels up launches. Anyone can roll 60mph and punch the gas....but the launch of raw power pulling the wheels up and the control over the car is pretty exciting. I am excited to see some monster dig racing going on.
    kid_gto
    kid_gto
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

Post by kid_gto Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:13 am

Alot of people on the forum are going to have a hard time hooking from a dig. Even with drag radials.....
    v8sten
    v8sten
    Roll Racer
    Roll Racer

Post by v8sten Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:18 am

o'ranga'stang wrote:
    v8sten wrote:

the majority of my street racing was early and90s down westhimer from sage to 6. As for dig or roll im indifferent ?

I may have worded it wrong, MAJORITY of the races were dig. including westhimer. I remember going out to RSI on wed nights and seeing all the badass cars dig race, rankin, airtex, hobby, holmes all dig races. thats what i miss and hope too see again.
    Hellraiser
    Hellraiser
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

Post by Hellraiser Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:05 am

v8sten wrote:

You talking about me again? Thanks for the props! Very Happy
    Hellraiser
    Hellraiser
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

Post by Hellraiser Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:10 am

XplicitPerformance wrote:Roll racing is not the worst thing ever however I am all about wheels up launches. Anyone can roll 60mph and punch the gas....but the launch of raw power pulling the wheels up and the control over the car is pretty exciting. I am excited to see some monster dig racing going on.

Im ok with this but every time I go from a dig the other person wins! All I see is sky and ill have to let out of it put the wheels back on the ground hit it again and the same thing hapens! Then if I let out to fast the car slams down and kills the car 5'-6' drop is no fun! affraid
    x TX OuTLawZ x
    x TX OuTLawZ x
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

Post by x TX OuTLawZ x Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:31 am

Lol digs ftw!! Who would choose a roll over a dig?? Like stated earlylier it takes skill to do digs and u have to kno your car in order to launch it all out and not just punch it from a stop and make it spin the whole way.. im all for digs
    Hellraiser
    Hellraiser
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

Post by Hellraiser Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:15 am

x TX OuTLawZ x wrote:Lol digs ftw!! Who would choose a roll over a dig?? Like stated earlylier it takes skill to do digs and u have to kno your car in order to launch it all out and not just punch it from a stop and make it spin the whole way.. im all for digs

me and you from a dig!
    x TX OuTLawZ x
    x TX OuTLawZ x
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

Post by x TX OuTLawZ x Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:18 am

Fuck it im down... lol ill count the seconds till I can't see your tailights anymore, you have et radials right?
    TTZ06
    TTZ06
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

Post by TTZ06 Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:01 pm

Chris, bring that slow car up north. Ill drag that ass down the street for ya, just like everyone else. Very Happy
    Hellraiser
    Hellraiser
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

Post by Hellraiser Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:22 pm

x TX OuTLawZ x wrote:Fuck it im down... lol ill count the seconds till I can't see your tailights anymore, you have et radials right?

Twisted Evil ILL GO ON YOUR GO AND SPOT YOU .05 CARS......LOL
    Hellraiser
    Hellraiser
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

Post by Hellraiser Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:27 pm

TTZ06 wrote:Chris, bring that slow car up north. Ill drag that ass down the street for ya, just like everyone else. Very Happy

WHY IS THAT ALL THE HI HP CARS WANT TO RUN MY SLOW ASS CAR? OK, I GUESS I CAN DRAG YOUR ASS TOO! HOW'S A DIG OR A 30 ROLL? DONT PUSS OUT SISSY!

PER PM FROM LAMBO, I THINK YOU AND HIM WOULD BE A GOOD RUN. ALL I WOULD DO IS DRAG THE TWO OF YOU UP AND DOWN THE ROAD!
    TTZ06
    TTZ06
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

Post by TTZ06 Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:39 pm

Ill run your race

Sissy
    x TX OuTLawZ x
    x TX OuTLawZ x
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

Post by x TX OuTLawZ x Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:20 pm

Hellraiser wrote:
    x TX OuTLawZ x wrote:Fuck it im down... lol ill count the seconds till I can't see your tailights anymore, you have et radials right?

Twisted Evil ILL GO ON YOUR GO AND SPOT YOU .05 CARS......LOL

Lol deal.. I have good dig tires Twisted Evil
    lane_change
    lane_change
    Dig Racer
    Dig Racer

Post by lane_change Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:28 pm

I can't understand the point in Chris wasting gas or tires to run this race...but I'm also not nearly as flush as Chris is. Hey Chris...lend me a few bucks you rich bitch.
    x TX OuTLawZ x
    x TX OuTLawZ x
    1320 Member
    1320 Member

Post by x TX OuTLawZ x Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:32 pm

I was thinking the same in the wasting gas part lol but I just didn't say anything
    BA02SS
    BA02SS
    Staging Lanes
    Staging Lanes

Post by BA02SS Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:00 pm

Fuck it.....I'm down with burning up clutches and tires! Let's do it.....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:31 am